Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

dude are you kidding me OP? 
embarassed.gif

The bottom of your shoe has "yellowing" that i cant even see, maybe 1 square centimeter and you felt the need to make a thread about it?

Get a life dude, for real, quit complaining, maybe if you wear your shoes they wont "yellow"

This thread needs to be deleted

dude are you kidding me OP? 
embarassed.gif

The bottom of your shoe has "yellowing" that i cant even see, maybe 1 square centimeter and you felt the need to make a thread about it?

Get a life dude, for real, quit complaining, maybe if you wear your shoes they wont "yellow"

This thread needs to be deleted

Yellowing sucks period...... You would think they would have better technology today to prevent this from happening...

Yellowing sucks period...... You would think they would have better technology today to prevent this from happening...

Checked mine because of this thread, and yep, yellowing.

Haven't worn them. I have coppers, pearls and 2009 eggplants that I've worn once, with no yellowing.

JB seems to use the lowest quality products possible.

Checked mine because of this thread, and yep, yellowing.

Haven't worn them. I have coppers, pearls and 2009 eggplants that I've worn once, with no yellowing.

JB seems to use the lowest quality products possible.

dude is right no one c's the bottem but you know its there so thats why we get mad but you only live once so might as well rock them

dude is right no one c's the bottem but you know its there so thats why we get mad but you only live once so might as well rock them

Heck yea that's how I feel I hate the fact they yellow but then again I wanna wear them to so I just say the heck with it an wear them

Heck yea that's how I feel I hate the fact they yellow but then again I wanna wear them to so I just say the heck with it an wear them

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Did you guys really expect your soles not to yellow because the sole had a blue tint on them?

What blue tint? None of the space jams I've see had a blue tint.

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Did you guys really expect your soles not to yellow because the sole had a blue tint on them?

What blue tint? None of the space jams I've see had a blue tint.

Here's what my two pairs are looking like.
The pair on the left have been worn over 10x rain and shine. The left pair have never been worn once.

Here's what my two pairs are looking like.
The pair on the left have been worn over 10x rain and shine. The left pair have never been worn once.

Back
Top Bottom