Space Jams in the Bay Area

i got a size 9.5 i wanna trade for a size 10.5 or 11. PM me..im in Union City and can do a meet up..peace

DID anybody else order from EASTBAY and got there shoes shipped out ???

The reason why im asking is because my shoes were shipped out on the 24th. They were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow on the 30th and now they have arescheduled date for the 5th ..... Im just hoping my pairs from EASTBAY didnt get GOT .

^^^ I know a NTer that needs that 11.5

SOHI.... ( SO HIGH )

my brother from another mother.

SO HIGH man ... you better get on that 11.5 man. A S A P

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

The reason why im asking is because my shoes were shipped out on the 24th. They were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow on the 30th and now they have a rescheduled date for the 5th ..... Im just hoping my pairs from EASTBAY didnt get GOT .
well what do you mean GOT? if it says rescheduled then that's probably all there is to it.

says mine just got shipped out today so i probably won't get it til next week.

^^^ I was meaning .... maybe a UPS employee took my shoes , since they been sitting in the same spot since the 24th.

But know I found out I wasnt the only one whos pairs have been pushed back.

^^^ Did they Restock on FNL.com today ???

No re-stock. I ordered from them on release day and got em on the 29th.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

The reason why im asking is because my shoes were shipped out on the 24th. They were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow on the 30th and now they have a rescheduled date for the 5th ..... Im just hoping my pairs from EASTBAY didnt get GOT .
well what do you mean GOT? if it says rescheduled then that's probably all there is to it. I'm nervous too, my pair is suppose to be delivered today, but they've een sitting in SAN PABLO for the past few days.

says mine just got shipped out today so i probably won't get it til next week.

Same thing with my order. You have to remember, it's the holiday so I knew they would ship on 28th instead of 24th. Also keep in mind, making shippinglabel is not the same as drop off or shipped even though you got shipping confirmation mail saying 24th

Back
Top Bottom