Space Jams in the Bay Area

Anyone got any info on any pre-sales or anything like that for the Space Jams here in the bay area?

Thanks ahead...

Southland used to do pre-sales, and that's how I kept getting screwed by them. I'm not sure if they still do it, but if they do it might be too late. Igot two pairs on lock, trying to see if I can get at least one more.

Try going to a mom and pop store. See if they can do it for you.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Southland used to do pre-sales, and that's how I kept getting screwed by them. I'm not sure if they still do it, but if they do it might be too late. I got two pairs on lock, trying to see if I can get at least one more.

Try going to a mom and pop store. See if they can do it for you.
yeah, where are some stores in bay area

i have heard of none

my guess is mom n pop shops have already put the reserve in for their usual customers. i reserved my pairs from my mom n pop almost two months ago and i calledthem recently to ask if i could reserve one more pair and he said everything was sold out already.

isn't there one called georgio's in one of those malls in the south bay? there's another mom n pop in alameda and one in dublin. you guys do theresearch..no hate but it took me a looooooooooooooong time figuring out these places. lol..and plus i wouldn't want to "give" away someone's"spot" ..haha. PM if you really want info.

oh yeah..CHECK THIS SIG! sole supremacy will be getting in more sizes pretty soon. right now i think they only have size 11 & 12.

Kicks City in Westlake was supposed to be doing presales. They screwed me over and told me to go there the first of the Release month. Then I heard they soldout in November. So I'm not too sure if they still have some, but I know for sure they do presales.

^kickscity might want like 300 a pair. im going to cop a few pairs from mikkol88

I'm there at ftl stonestown.

Ima see if one of my old hs budds can hook me up and reserver me 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by SC415

I'm there at ftl stonestown.

Ima see if one of my old hs budds can hook me up and reserver me 2 pairs.
I just came from there like 3 hours ago, my friend that works there said they got them in the back already. I remember him also saying hisco-workers got the 9.5s on lock and the youth sizes look dope with that sole
pimp.gif

$175. I need a size 11! I probably just have to luck out on RD since I have no connect or reserve.

Originally Posted by Daver

my guess is mom n pop shops have already put the reserve in for their usual customers. i reserved my pairs from my mom n pop almost two months ago and i called them recently to ask if i could reserve one more pair and he said everything was sold out already.

isn't there one called georgio's in one of those malls in the south bay? there's another mom n pop in alameda and one in dublin. you guys do the research..no hate but it took me a looooooooooooooong time figuring out these places. lol..and plus i wouldn't want to "give" away someone's "spot" ..haha. PM if you really want info.
Don't know if georgio's around your way is owned by the same guy that runs the richmond store, but becareful. I never bought from them,but I have seen them sell fakes.

Originally Posted by supasteezy

Kicks City in Westlake was supposed to be doing presales. They screwed me over and told me to go there the first of the Release month. Then I heard they sold out in November. So I'm not too sure if they still have some, but I know for sure they do presales.

kick city does pre-orders, BUT if your willing to pay rape prices then feel free. don't get me wrong, i support local businesses to the fullest, but Joseph(the owner/operator) just charges way too much just cuz you can "reserve". my mom n pop let me reserve all the pairs i wanted for $180 each. hebasically marks up the prices and then brings it down to retail or a lil less if you buy a shirt. when i talked to him about the SJs he told me come back atthe end of october, beginning of november to put a reserve. i asked him how much? he said "TWO FIFTY PLUS" i looked at him and just said"aight"..lol. other than that, he's real coo.

Originally Posted by SC415

I'm there at ftl stonestown. Ima see if one of my old hs budds can hook me up and reserver me 2 pairs

my old friend i used to go to middle school and high school with was/is a manager at stonestown ftl. he's been there since the high school days from 99-02.makes me wonder if he's still there. lol.

4 stores in vintage faire mall in Modesto is gonna get them, footaction(called and they got 36 pairs in mens), footlocker, shieks and shoe palace. it should beeasy to get over there.

Just went to the mom and pop store nearest me. They tried to say they weren't getting them. What a bunch of punks. That's why I stopped going to themaltogether they just hold the shoes for their friends, and tell everyone else they aren't getting them.

Stonestown FL gota new manager.. I'm pretty sure of that.. Hes not a new manager but he transferred over from Tanforan. Correct me if i am wrong. Everytimei go there, there are new employees there..

Originally Posted by dream5hift

$175. I need a size 11! I probably just have to luck out on RD since I have no connect or reserve.
That's equivalent to 192 with taxes. Why not get it on ebay? I'm sure you can find one for a little more.

Back
Top Bottom