Spacejam horror story :(

Freakin Ups lost my package, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday and wasn't. I went down there to see what was going on and they said it wasprobably lost. I felt like cussing them out, they need to watch over their employees because I bet this happens a lot. What happens now? Has this happenedto anyone? I guess I wasn't meant to get them after all.

SUE THEM! That Suckss ..
Sorry for your lose
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

Freakin Ups lost my package, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday and wasn't. I went down there to see what was going on and they said it was probably lost. I felt like cussing them out, they need to watch over their employees because I bet this happens a lot. What happens now? Has this happened to anyone? I guess I wasn't meant to get them after all.

who you order them from i remember one time i bought 8 pairs from eastbay the jordan 5 black/university blue and i seen that it made to my post office and wassuppose to be delivered that day when it didnt i called they said i had to wait 7 days to see if delivered if not they would refund me so i waited and no shoesbut i did get my money tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

Freakin Ups lost my package, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday and wasn't. I went down there to see what was going on and they said it was probably lost. I felt like cussing them out, they need to watch over their employees because I bet this happens a lot. What happens now? Has this happened to anyone? I guess I wasn't meant to get them after all.

who you order them from i remember one time i bought 8 pairs from eastbay the jordan 5 black/university blue and i seen that it made to my post office and was suppose to be delivered that day when it didnt i called they said i had to wait 7 days to see if delivered if not they would refund me so i waited and no shoes but i did get my money tho
grin.gif
I ordered from footaction, I just got done calling them and they said if I don't receive it tomorrow morning than to call them tomorrow. Iknow it's lost so I want my freakin money back.

do you have a tracking number?

contact corporate, they'll dispatch an investigator and refund you . max coverage is $200 on uninsured packages.

Good luck dude, sorry to hear that

Dont worry so much, they suck anyway. Saw 3 dudes in skinny jeans in the mall walking together like dorks and totally killed the shoe for me,

Originally Posted by Sutekh3

Originally Posted by AirRizzy33

Dont worry so much, they suck anyway. Saw 3 dudes in skinny jeans in the mall walking together like dorks and totally killed the shoe for me,

lol

I second the motion

i bought shoes from footaction online, the side of the box said jordan retro 11 size 10.5 and sticker that said dont open.

so i was lucky not to get jack by employees.

that sucks.. i had to pick mines up from the post office cause i missed my delivery but im glad they were there and not "lost"

mine got lost in the mail somebody jacked them, luckily I got a full refund. but had to re order from rmk which means its gonna be a while til I get them. Imade sure they were double boxed this time though

Back
Top Bottom