Spacejam horror story :(

Originally Posted by AirRizzy33

Dont worry so much, they suck anyway. Saw 3 dudes in skinny jeans in the mall walking together like dorks and totally killed the shoe for me,
Real Talk, Seein guys rockin Jordans with butt huggers always kills my high ( and 3 at once?! PSSHHH Cot Damn)

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by AirRizzy33

Dont worry so much, they suck anyway. Saw 3 dudes in skinny jeans in the mall walking together like dorks and totally killed the shoe for me,
Real Talk, Seein guys rockin Jordans with butt huggers always kills my high ( and 3 at once?! PSSHHH Cot Damn)
Lol. Like straight up Kid Cudi style or what?

a1r3tg.jpg

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

You might want to use USPS in the future b/c your avg p.o. employee is way too seasoned to thief
wink.gif
nah bro usps just recently "lost" mine, I got a full refund from the ebay seller though so its all good. So now Im on try #2. Orderedfrom RMK God only knows how long my shoes will be held up in customs

You will get your money back it has happened to me before....or somehow if they for some reason have reserves for undelivered orders or exchanges.....fatchance but u never know....it happened to me with the concords...no lie

yea man i wanted them for like 20 minutes then when i found out they would be 175 and only two people in our store could use their discount and i wasn'tone of them. . . . . . . i said FUCC THAT!!! got the wht/red 12's that day. lol but yea man it was like 80 in the mall that same day in skinnys or wearinsum dumb ugly that jus made me happy i ain get them. hope u get that cake back tho man real talk cuz thats too much to lose. and plus i'd only play 200 forone pair of shoes in my life on retail and dats sum Foams.

Originally Posted by brokensound1

Originally Posted by Architect

Theft among UPS/FedEx employees is actually pretty uncommon. There are strict screening processes after every shift.
My buddy works for FedEx. A theft leads to job loss. I doubt a pair of sneaks is worth losing your job.

true..i wrk at fedex and after every shift ..we go through metal detectors..and get patted down..only way stuff maybe gets stolen is if you
have an inside connnect...or if your a manager or something and you can get around the metal detectors

Originally Posted by Nermindee

this happened to me before from UPS, the ebay store refunded me and the UPS guy got fired because he had to manny missing shoe package cases.

Damn.

That is a horror story. But hey, it could have been worse. Could have been a more rare pair that is harder to replace.

Back
Top Bottom