spacejam with new box and blue shoe things size 10 2009

brand new in box . want to ship now anybody now what ican get for them? they are the 2009 with new box and blue shoe things

You were so incredibly unclear in that post. 2009 Spacejams? Is this a price check? Are you trying to sell these?

sorry trunks if you want to pay 175 you can wait till the real lease and wait in line at your local sneaker spot

Originally Posted by hyperposite

sorry trunks if you want to pay 175 you can wait till the real lease and wait in line at your local sneaker spot

Can you be clear in what your asking.

ok, so your aware that there worth more then $175...this is not a sales debate its a l and p check, there prob going to be the typical early releaseprice...$280-$300...
so if your trying to sell just post them on the sale threads.......

i wish i could go to the buy and sell thread but i only have about 266 post even though i have been a member since 2001 i need 300!

hmm how much you looking for?
wink.gif

watch it jordanhead21 call me a reseller just cause i just dont post about every little thing and don't have over 300 posts i have been a member sice 2001how long have you been a member?

watch it jordanhead21 call me a reseller just cause i just dont post about every little thing and don't have over 300 posts i have been a member sice 2001 how long have you been a member?

What does how long he's been a member have to do with anything? JordanHead contributes a lot to NT and it doesn't make a difference how long he'sbeen a member. Back to the topic, there have been 2009 spacejams selling for over $400 lately on ebay. So if you actually have the shoes in hand and are readyto ship them, I bet you could get 300 for them

First, I'm still not sure if you're talking about 2001 or 2009..

dj sven, if jordanhead21 has contributed so much to the community, I don't think "??? really? just look on ebay" is the right answer.
It's like one asking where's the restroom and the other answered him "look it up in the map".
It's fine that he doesn't want to help, but making unnecessary remarks is nothing close to "being helpful".
I, too, hate resellers but I know my place and time to talk about this topic.

Originally Posted by indohan

dj sven, if jordanhead21 has contributed so much to the community, I don't think "??? really? just look on ebay" is the right answer.
It's like one asking where's the restroom and the other answered him "look it up in the map".
It's fine that he doesn't want to help, but making unnecessary remarks is nothing close to "being helpful".
laugh.gif
Nice comparison and yes I agree that didn't help atall. But he does provide a lot of legit checks and in most cases contributes to the threads instead of making unhelpfulcomments.

He is asking about a price for a shoe that HASN'T RELEASED YET. How do you give a price check on that? Please explain since you seem to know, obviouslyebay will give you a general idea of what people pay. But please, enlighten us with how to price a shoe that hasn't released....And on a side note, how isyour BI
indifferent.gif
ching about me helping him out? Hypocrite. And I havecontributed alot to this section of the forum, get your facts straight.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

He is asking about a price for a shoe that HASN'T RELEASED YET. How do you give a price check on that? Please explain since you seem to know, obviously ebay will give you a general idea of what people pay. But please, enlighten us with how to price a shoe that hasn't released....And on a side note, how is your BI
indifferent.gif
ching about me helping him out? Hypocrite. And I have contributed alot to this section of the forum, more than you actually so please, get your facts straight.

i hate to interject but seeing that you've only been a member since june of 09, then you probably wouldn't know how much indohan has contributed tothis forum. first off indohan freakin made that price list at the top of this forum, something that we all should consult with first before even making athread. second of all i dont go on this forum much anymore but when i did when i was pretty rookie with spotting fakes, i noticed that indohan was all overthis forum helping everyone out. people would request his help, and he's probably one of the few people i would truly believe when it came to a legit orprice check, most people just follow the crowd to up their post count. i mean you contribute plenty too i'm sure now, but so has indohan so get your factsstraight.

LOL. Take it easy.. He's a rookie on this board.

Well, Mr. Major Contributor, if you can't help him with the price check, then don't.
Everyone here doesn't have the obligation to make a response.
Nobody's gonna say that you're a ****** if you don't know about something. Unfortunately, you don't get this... You must have a say onanything, even for something that you don't know. You know what that means...

Im a rookie? Sorry I haven't been a member here for 2 or 3 years like you, guess that makes me less intelligent right? As for me having to have a say ineverything? Uh learn to read because I don't, there are plenty of things I don't comment on because I don't know. But once again, you are postingin this thread for the second time with absolutely no input on a price check....why? I told him to check ebay because thats the best idea to get a price on ashoe that hasn't officially released yet....You on the other hand are still running your mouth about me and haven't helped at all...

ROOKIE means first year. In your language, it's called "FRESHMAN". This is your first year, so don't question that.
On the other hand, I didn't say that ROOKIE is less intelligent than others, nor did I discriminate rookies.

If you don't know about somethi... You know what?
I'm just too lazy to argue with you. Go ahead and win this argument, take the pride if that makes you happy..
happy.gif

I don't have this kind of argument in other more mature discussion boards, because of the word "RESPECT".
laugh.gif

Damn, NT is just getting better and better...
roll.gif

Kids like you are the main reason why I'm no longer active.

Back
Top Bottom