Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

Hey does anybody what ceasar was doing with that girl whenever she was cutting him while he sitting down. I know crassus son mentioned something about weird pleasures.

I dont know either...maybe like how some kids "cut" theirselves these days, i dont know

^ that looked weird to me to :x :lol:

The first 2 episodes have been great. The dude that plays Caesar is already doing a great job. The new Spartacus still needs to hit the weight room but he's growing on me.

my reaction to this season so far?

Cibelle and Gannicus' current girl are the goods.

Nivea needs to die already. She's annoying.

Caesar was famous for being circumcised despite circumcision being outlawed in Rome.  Caesar was a renegade.  My guess is that's what they reveal next episode. he was getting snipped.

Cibelle and Gannicus' current girl are the goods.

Caesar was famous for being circumcised despite circumcision being outlawed in Rome. Caesar was a renegade. My guess is that's what they reveal next episode. he was getting snipped.

:evil:

That's what I thought at first too, but when the kid walks in on them he asks Ceasar about developing weird fetishes while Ceasar was away so it might not have not been him getting circumcised.

There's much more story to tell to have this be the final season.. but maybe there will be a spinoff.

I read somewhere that there might be a Julius Caesar spinoff.
I was reading up on how long Spartacus' fight against Rome was and maybe the show will speed up all the battles.

I was wondering if the Caesar character was thee "Julius Caesar" or just a descendant but it seems like he is the real guy. I find it odd since I don't think he ever participated in that particular war. I guess the writers just wanted to put him there to make it more interesting :rolleyes.

I caught up on all the episodes from when I stopped midway last season.

I miss Ilithyia and her hot self.

Naevia is annoying. Gannicus should've murked her for what she did.

That hot, young slave obsessed with Gannicus is the business :evil:. She was looking like a ripe piece of fruit that was ready to be bit into.

Not homophobic at all, but every time Gannicus is getting it in with his fine @#$ savage girl, they switch to the gay lovers :smh: :lol: I mean if you're gonna show all that at least put it in a different time slot of the show

That savage chick that Gannicus is with cleaned up real nice, she's looking bad as hell this season. That young girl that's mirin Gannicus is pretty damn cute also.

Nivea is pretty damn annoying, hope her time is up soon. If they didn't re-cast her character, I probably wouldn't be as annoyed because the original girl was fine.

That savage chick that Gannicus is with cleaned up real nice, she's looking bad as hell this season. That young girl that's mirin Gannicus is pretty damn cute also.

Nivea is pretty damn annoying, hope her time is up soon. If they didn't re-cast her character, I probably wouldn't be as annoyed because the original girl was fine.

Cosign about Navea. Plus her romance with Crixus ruined his character :smh: Instead of watching him be a beast, we have to sit through his monotone love poetry

I miss "CAPUA...shall I begin?!?" Crixus

Last edited:
^
Gannicus should've slapped the taste out of her mouth for killing his blacksmith friend. She's mental and is looking for any excuse to kill a man.

Been checking OnDemand and the Starz Play app for the new episode only to realize there wasn't one :lol:. Can't wait till Friday

Yeah, I was upset there was no episode last week. I was like, "**** you, Jupiter!"

Reactions: Ube
Man they can't end this show after this season. It's just way too good!! Totally had Spartacus withdrawals last weekend.

Last edited:

Came in here just for that lol. the new Nivea isn't ugly but she comes off A lot more annoying then the first one

I also love how this show takes place in a really savage time but isn't that far off from how societies views havem't really changed much just the forms of expressing them

Back
Top Bottom