Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

Was there at the Museum of modern Art in NYC when they had a Q&A and showed the first episode. First episode was on point. Introduced a few new charecters worth having and set the story in motion. Of course no spoilers but Gannicus is up to his old tricks and Navia is looknig right this season.

Good looks derryj3. Definitely going to watch that episode right now. I'm so hyped for this season but sad it's the last one. :\

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus/Videos/#/free-spartacus-war-of-the-damned-episode-1

First episode available FREE to everyone right now on Starz website....wish I wasn't at WORK!!
mean.gif
Niice! thanks man, good lookin out.
I love this show. Can't wait!

RIP Andy Whitfield. Dude was reeeeally good as Spartacus.
Agreed. Dude was epic & the series would be 10x more awesome if he was able to finish it. May he Rest In Peace.

LOL @ Gannicus kicking people out of their own tent to smash 3 harlots. That's my mans n em. :smokin

Just finished watching; I feel like they are trying to make Spartacus (the actor) more 'manly' this season. With the beard and the extra-cut throat attitude he's had this first episode. Last season he did come off as softish looking replacing Andy, but I think they are addressing that with his more alpha like looks and personality.

For those of you who stopped watching after Andy's passing, don't be thrown off. Season 2 was crazy as well and WOTD looks like its going to be good. After a few episodes I got accustomed to Liam as Spartacus. This show never fails at surprising me, that's what I find most exciting. RIP Andy!!

Liam still doesn't do it for me ... but this is my favorite show bar none ... 

Andy was a boss ... i look at liam and he looks soft, speaks softly and has the unfortunate job of replacing a lesson ... 

w/ that being said he's doing his best and the cast is strong ... Gannicus is that dude ... 

cosign on season 2 ... that finale was beyond epic ... Lucy Lawless killed it .... literally 

Crassus comes off a smart dude ... his son ... lame ... 

I would  buy Crassus' skills more if had they said he had been learning from the former champ for years and not months ... 

Other than that good episode ... they really tried to get kids w/ the Gannicus switch up at the end though 
grin.gif

Haven't watched either episode yet, sounds like it's been decent though.

I'll catch up over the weekend hopefully.

good episode. seems like things are going to pick up fairly quickly this season. Korrae (sp) is :smokin

Hey does anybody what ceasar was doing with that girl whenever she was cutting him while he sitting down. I know crassus son mentioned something about weird pleasures.

Back
Top Bottom