Spiderman vs Batman vs Superman - who would win?

^^hell to the no, look at who he conquered. a blind guy and a Zangief wannabe

Thor is nothing w/o his DADS hammer. Flash or Superman would snatch it up quick

Originally Posted by omgitswes

but we all know The son of Odin>>>>>all

thor.jpg

All you say?

All?

super-saiyan-4-goku.jpg

I'm sorry but Thor and the entire DC/Marvel universe can get the business if they really want it.

grin.gif

superman has the power to stomp da dawg +!% outta both those guys. but ill say spidey since hes my favorite.
pimp.gif

he will come up with a krypto-web concoction and shoot it at supes face. then proceed to beat him senseless.
devil.gif

spidey will also catch and snap batman's neck in the most gruesome manner.
sick.gif

there you have it.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

No only ones demmed Worthy by the hammer could be to be able lift it up. So if they attacking thor neither of them would be able to lift it. only the hulk athis maddest was able to actually lift it but even then it was pretty heavy.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't batman the only college graduate amongst the three?

even though i'm a big spidey fan boy, batman, BY FAR, dominates over all in all aspects. batman is a billionaire playboy. he's a tactical fighter.killed superman. true, he is nothing without his utility belt, but a fight one on one w/o superpowers or anything, batman dominates. if you take awaybatman's gadgets and make the playing field level, batman's fighting skill > superman's one-trick pony haymakers and spiderman's.... can hefight w/o his powers? i'm just referring to his skills in marvel v. capcom. "web swing" hahahahahahahahaha

story - batman
logic - batman
normal life - batman
swag - batman
villians - very close. batman has a lot of lame archenemies, but the storylines are good. spider-man has a lot of enemies that are in its own class. super-man-> lex luthor, doomsday, darkseid, kryptonite. that's it.
movies - batman.... exclude forever and batman and robin
video games - batman just because of arkham asylum. spider-man games were okay
raw power - superman....by a damn long shot.

^^all they would have to do is knock it out of his hands and its a wrap

If they're fighting to the death and they're all bent on killing each other, Superman or Spider-Man caves inBatman's head with one punch. Then Superman kills Spider-Man with a couple punches to head and chest.

Even if Batman has his kryptonite on him in a 3 way battle there's no way he manages to land the killing blow on Supes with Spidey around. If he does hegonna die anyway cuz he can not match Spidey in speed or strength.

If this is just a regular fight to whoever is left conscious then probably Batman. He has the kryptonite which can knock out Supes and we all know Spidey pullshis punches against normal humans so that'd be a mistake against Bats. It's be pretty decent fight tho until he uses some gadget to knock Spider-Manout

I'm assuming we're talking about the generic Superman tho not the one with super intellect and all those other GOD-like powers

Originally Posted by Jdub1

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't batman the only college graduate amongst the three?
Actually Batman is the only one to not have finished college having left to train around the world. Clark Kent has a journalism degree and Peter Parker has a doctorate.

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

No only ones demmed Worthy by the hammer could be to be able lift it up. So if they attacking thor neither of them would be able to lift it. only the hulk at his maddest was able to actually lift it but even then it was pretty heavy.
I think there are more people to have actually picked up his hammer. but yeah not just anyone can do it

eyes.gif

I think its funny how people under estimate Superman.

Yes batman is a better tactical Fighter and could proberly plot out a way to kill both spiderman and superman with ease if all powers where taken away BUTthere not.

Superman has Stronger powers under the yellow sun and yes his abilities have diminished (1975-1987 Superman Over all was almost god like) but he would beat thecrap out of Both of the Other 2.
pimp.gif

How it could play out:

Spiderman may have the Spidey sense but he is a very improvisional Fighter and i dont see any webs affecting the other 2 so he is the 1st one out.

Batman would use the shadows and a Mix of martial art combined with the Kriptonite Ring (Wich im sure he would Whip out as soon as the throwdown Began) to getan early advantage on superman.

Superman has been Known to hold back because his strength is directly stringed to how much Yellow Solar Energy he has in his Body, so i can see him getting abeat down in the begining but would eventually see that its serious and lay dat Smackdown on Ol Bats.

Oh and yea they wouldnt be able to pick up thors hammer or slap it out his hands but that could be used as an advantage because thor can get thrown around justlike the hammer as seen here
http://

Spinal Tap Refrerence
pimp.gif

Oh and another reason Bats having kryptonite not meaning a damn thing against Supes is that if generic Superman has any type of common sense with the knowledgethat Batman does have kryptonite he wouldn't even have to be in the area to kill him. Stay at a distance or circle him at super speed at a distance andheat ray his %*% to dust.

batman, he's has NO powers he's just a man in a costume that DELIVERS with "super"heroes

Marvel/D.C. crossover. I don't think it's the one where Superman picks up Thor's hammer tho.

Back
Top Bottom