Spike Lee's Air Jordan 7 1 of 1

A special package arrived at Spike Lee's doorstep from an unknown sender.  Thrilled he opened it to find a pair of shoes he thought to be from Jordan brand customized for his upcoming event.  The day after his event he receives a call from MJ.  "Spike I just want to personally let you know we are a day late but your custom order will be delivered to you today." Puzzled, spike informs MJ that the shoes came on time, in fact a day early.  Later that day Spike runs into his neighbor's teenage son who looks at his feet and says "Oh you ordered the Michael jackson editions 7 retros too?, Wow they are better in person than on the hong kong website, and at 65.00$ what a deal."  Ive been waiting for my pair to come, they were supposed to arrive yesterday but they havent made it here yet.
roll.gif

they would look nice if he wore different like lossen them up your not balling in them spike 

BAD meaning BAD. I would just round up some Jordan II lows in all their OG glory and call it a night.

without the flea market MJ air brushed on the sides, I think would make the pair look better. But, come on, son is rocking custom joints. :smokin

Last edited:
Not sure why dudes are being critical, they're 1 of 1, it's not like you will have an option of getting them.

They were done for his 25th BAD Anniversary documentary that's going to be out in November.

They still look better than the GMP, and a lot of you were hyped to get those.

Last edited:
Spike Lee is the definition of a gump. These shoes help to reinforce that fact. If i were him, id slap the **** outa the dude who did the customs, cause ive seen amateur customs 10000x nicer than these. Pretty much a waste of 7s, and im sure if they go to auction some queers gana spend top dollar on these.

Back
Top Bottom