Spike Lee's Air Jordan 7 1 of 1

Get your facts straight folks. These were custom painted by one of my good friends Van Monroe, and not made by Jordan Brand. Look him up. He is an excellent artist, and a great humanitarian. He has custom painted kicks for a lot of major celebrities, and also painted shoes for Obama. Some of his shoes actually were featured in the Smithsonian.

Get your facts straight folks. These were custom painted by one of my good friends Van Monroe, and not made by Jordan Brand. Look him up. He is an excellent artist, and a great humanitarian. He has custom painted kicks for a lot of major celebrities, and also painted shoes for Obama. Some of his shoes actually were featured in the Smithsonian.

i think you need to get your facts straight, your good friend Van Monroe sucks

LOOKING LIKE FAKE JOINTS.

:smh:

IF ANYONE SAW THESE ON SOMEONE'S FEET BESIDES SPIKE LEE, THEY WOULD LAUGH AT THEM.

LOOKING LIKE FAKE JOINTS.
:smh:
IF ANYONE SAW THESE ON SOMEONE'S FEET BESIDES SPIKE LEE, THEY WOULD LAUGH AT THEM.

agreed.and btw seeing for the first time spike lee's wife im thinking how far a beautiful brain with a lame-*** exterior can fetch....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

these remind me of those fake jordans and air forces you would see with obamas face on the side..they have a fake look to them (obviousley they arent)

they are custom hand painted, you fools acting like its a portrait on a large flat even canvas. Its not perfect at all but thats as good as you will get painting a shoe....is it ugly???? yessss but none the less creative and perfect for the event being held

Last edited:
Looks like certified "Trunk Kicks" from a dude at the gas station in the hood...

come to think of it, ^the dress choices were probably marketing to generate hype. they'll probably release these in a semi limited way soon.

remember jackson was used in advertising for the jordan vii.
michael-jordan-and-michael-jackson-photo.jpg

they'll commemorate this as some kind of significance.

jb modus operandi

come to think of it, ^the dress choices were probably marketing to generate hype. they'll probably release these in a semi limited way soon.
remember jackson was used in advertising for the jordan vii.
michael-jordan-and-michael-jackson-photo.jpg

they'll commemorate this as some kind of significance.
jb modus operandi

I found these before in some random websites.

Obviously fakes, so I guess JB is tapping again on the other side. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom