Spizikes in Houston??

Joined Jul 19, 2006
you might want to check out Avante at Northline he gets them earlier too!! i forgot the website to check to see if they were getting them but you can call them up!

Joined Feb 25, 2006
Cutting to the chase, whoever got DMP's, likely will get the Spizikes.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Joined Sep 27, 2005
Were there any long lines for those who copped at the store?

I ordered mine from finishline.com
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Joined Oct 17, 2006
this might be my first post but im not sure but anyways my super hypebeast patna got them from finishline at first colony. (the reason i call him a hypebeast is because when we were in shiekhs i copped some pennys then he copped some premium forces i think they are called chocolates and then we went to finishline and next thing u know he walk out the store all supicious like he stole something talking about come on walking fast. he was like they have the spikes so he straight took the forces back then dropped two bills on them ugly shoes sayin he gon sale em. i was like why u gon take some shoes u like back and get some more expensive shoes u dont like) beast mode

Joined Aug 2, 2006
If you wanted these and put the slightest effort into finding them, you should have been able to get your pair. I strolled into a nearby shop at 2 in the afernoon and got a pair.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

Joined Jul 18, 2005
You guys can still get the Spiz'ikes @ retail. Here is the Champs SKU 01-00572-904-size. Take this to Champs and have them stock locate them for you. Just to let you guys know in case some of you missed out.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now