(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

^^ Aside from yesterday's episode, S6 has been great w/ zero involvement from GRRM unless you feel this season hasn't been good.

In that case, we simply disagree.

The season has been entertaining but I think the characterization of some characters, dialog and pace has been off.

This season has been great, but I could be a little bias. I love the show and books and this season is all new stuff, so maybe the excitement of new content has me blind to some of the pitfalls, but whatever. GRRM or not his show is great.
What if Night's King Obito makes it to Winterfell and raises the former  Lord Kages from the dead to fight  NaruJon? 

Last edited:
What does everyone think Qyburn was reffering to when he told Cersei about the little birds ?

I'm aiming towards he learned who really killed Joffrey.

It's about the wildfire.

Q: "That rumor you told me about. I had my little birds investigate."
C: "is there more?"
Q: "much more."

It then cuts to Tyrion who used the wildfire last.

Last edited:
What does everyone think Qyburn was reffering to when he told Cersei about the little birds ?

It's about the wildfire.

Ahhh makes sense.

Hope we see KL go up in flames by E10 lol

Unless..

Cercei tells Jaime her plan to engulf KL in flames and he kills her, similar to the way things played out w/ the Mad King.

Fulfilling Maggy The Frog's prophecy. :nerd:

Last edited:

It's about the wildfire.

Ahhh makes sense.

Hope we see KL go up in flames by E10 lol

Unless..

Cercei tells Jaime her plan to engulf KL in flames and he kills her, similar to the way things played out w/ the Mad King.

Fulfilling Maggy The Frog's prophecy. :nerd:

Hmmm... Yeah they never said which little brother. Nice.

Burn Them All!

burn-cities.gif

qyburn-more.gif

And lastly...
dany-throne-got.gif

That might not have been snow falling but ash. Maybe from a wild fire. :nerd:

Gifs via Vanity Fair

Sundays Episode synopsis is "Terms of surrender are rejected and accepted". I think the battle goes south for Team Stark and Ramsay surrounds them and wont accept surrender then this happens

this is probably the first tolerable depiction of dany ive ever seen.

arent some of the knights of the vale with stannis in the book

Somebody made a Rickon bet? :lol:

With 2 seasons left how could anyone think there was room for him to have a story line moving forward?

With 2 seasons left how could anyone think there was room for him to have a story line moving forward?

About 6-7 pages back there was a host of dudes saying that he was vital to the north storyline. One dude said I was nuts saying he was gonna die because of the "there always has to be a Stark in Winterfell" theory.

You guys have to be kidding with the "Rickon is dead" speculation

I think he's getting got. He hasn't been important to the show at all and likely won't have much to do in the next two seasons. I'm sure Martin has a big reveal planned for him in Winds but they're not going to do that on the show when they need to focus on Dany + Jon + Bran. Even Tyrion has taken a humongous backseat this season to everyone else. The show is gonna off him (Rickon) IMO.

It will probably be Ramsay to give us yet another reason to hate him and cheer when he's killed by whichever Stark.

I'm juss sayin'

I can see that but still I'm sure I read in here about the idea that Robb legitmizied Jon in case he died which would be apart of the Great Northern conspiracy.

Now I know the conspiracy ain't happening but the legitimizing part could.

Besides there's always Bran to pretend like he's around.

My whole thing with this name thing and how Sansa is screwed cuz she's a female is what if I just wiped out an entire family? What if I kill every Frey, you telling me and my fam can't claim their lands as our own by way of force?

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik
to answer your question, we're not sure but signs point to yes.

there were 2 people present when Robb was signing his Will (what it turned out to be)
Rickon and Bran were thought to be dead, Arya lost/dead, Sansa a Lannister,
which only left Jon

but there were 3 factors. (book wise)
1. with the north sort of in fractions, Robb technically didn't have the power to that
2. Sansa was still alive
3. Rickon is still safe and sound with the umbers
4. Jon refused to be legitimatized by Stannis

(show wise it doesn't work because)
1. Sansa is alive and not only a stark but a bolton, Boltons are recognized by the crown to be wardens of the north, she is both and possily pregnant (which is why ramsay said, i will always be apart of you")
2. glovers shut them out. and that was suppose to be one that knew about the legitimatizing if there was one.... mormont too.

Manderly's still haven't been heard from in the show either.

Even though everything in the battle was predictable, it was a great episode nevertheless.

Many of us called Rickon's death weeks ago so no surprise there. Same as the LF/Vale coming in to save the day.

I'm going to miss Ramsey, he was the last true villain on the show, unless Euron becomes that most hated in S7.

As for Dany. 3 Dragons. Fleet of ships. Unsullied + Dothraki army. She better end up in KL by Ep1 in S7.

The only way for euron to become sort of the new villian is if he messes up danys plans and people hate him for that.

Am i the only one (thinking about it now) sansa did the smartest a hole play this season. Specifically didnt tell jon because she knew all of thise men were jons men. Just like little finger said. . Less of them more of her men. No one can really step to hsr now.
But a waste of so many men

About 6-7 pages back there was a host of dudes saying that he was vital to the north storyline. One dude said I was nuts saying he was gonna die because of the "there always has to be a Stark in Winterfell" theory.

You guys have to be kidding with the "Rickon is dead" speculation

I think he's getting got. He hasn't been important to the show at all and likely won't have much to do in the next two seasons. I'm sure Martin has a big reveal planned for him in Winds but they're not going to do that on the show when they need to focus on Dany + Jon + Bran. Even Tyrion has taken a humongous backseat this season to everyone else. The show is gonna off him (Rickon) IMO.

It will probably be Ramsay to give us yet another reason to hate him and cheer when he's killed by whichever Stark.

I'm juss sayin'

Nah you're selectively quoting.

Dudes in here said Rickon was already dead and killed off screen.

I'm pretty sure a few posts after that I said "they wouldn't reintroduce him if he didn't serve a purpose. Even if it's to die, maybe he will die, idk but him being dead an episode later with his head sent to Jon would just be dumb."

And I think that sorta showed true.

I don't remember my exact words but my point was if he dies were going to see it. people were speculating Ramsay killed OSHA then went into the dungeon and flayed Rickon. Later they changed that theory to "see Rickon is dead! They're gonna display his flayed body on the battlefield."

Last edited:
Also the way you guys are spelling legitimized is killing me.

"Legitmazied." "Legitimatized." [emoji]128514[/emoji]

@Master Zik
to answer your question, we're not sure but signs point to yes.

there were 2 people present when Robb was signing his Will (what it turned out to be)
Rickon and Bran were thought to be dead, Arya lost/dead, Sansa a Lannister,
which only left Jon

but there were 3 factors. (book wise)
1. with the north sort of in fractions, Robb technically didn't have the power to that
2. Sansa was still alive
3. Rickon is still safe and sound with the umbers
4. Jon refused to be legitimatized by Stannis

(show wise it doesn't work because)
1. Sansa is alive and not only a stark but a bolton, Boltons are recognized by the crown to be wardens of the north, she is both and possily pregnant (which is why ramsay said, i will always be apart of you")
2. glovers shut them out. and that was suppose to be one that knew about the legitimatizing if there was one.... mormont too.

Manderly's still haven't been heard from in the show either.
Rickon is actually hidden in Skagoos as far as we know and I don't think Sansa is pregnant. The "I will always be apart of you" line was about him haunting her or that she will never forget him. 

Last edited:
To people questioning Sansa keeping the Vail a secret from Jon, I don't think we should totally dismiss the idea that she knowingly used the wildlings and Jon's army as bait to lure Ramsay out of Winterfell.

Back
Top Bottom