sport blue VI appreciation

Originally Posted by Lars Metcalf

Appreciated.

But the colorway is actually September blue, not sport blue.
are we doing this again
ohwell.gif

sport blue? you mean september blue? yea these are very rare. that group pic of og 6's brings back memories. i wish they would retro too, i love most ofthe white/blue j's.

just get me infrareds and SEPTEMBER blues (come and chill w/ da virgo!) im fiendin. maroons would be nice but the two i mentioned take insurmountableprecedence

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

these have always been a favorite of mine. blue jordans >>>> blk/red colorways

seems like these get no love
thank you!

If you feel that the signature shoe know as the Air Jordan 6 Retro has not been whored (I mean many things by using this word)

And ye in someway shape or form appreciate the "Jordan 6 Olympic" (many have claimed 2 only half liking 2 this shoe, but still own it
smh.gif
)

Then there is something wrong...imo...

Air Jordan 1 is no longer a retro, its a stable

Air Jordan 6 retro and the Air Jordan 2 retro have the least colorways released (generally) and maybe the 11's being that they have not released in yearsin single.

There is a flood coming in 2 summers for the 25th, Let's hold off our money until then

please?
frown.gif

william, i have no idea what u said but im gonna assume it was pretty intelligent cuz u seem like a cool dude

im sure they should realese some VI's sine the XII's are being retroed the VI's should be next since they havnt been retroed in forever
(just a guess)

Back
Top Bottom