"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

I sold both my pairs of chilis.

These will be copped at a discount on my next check.

Footlocker and footactions right ?

jphonix- no one is syain chilis > SRs just becaue they have chilis. chilis are superior. quality on 08 chilis are a lot better than all the 95s that droppedthis year.
as far as the color red on these...chili red > sport red (atleast on this shoe)

I have twin 08 chilis but that won't stop me from buying these (on discount of course). SRs are nice but I'll take chilis over them....just my opinion

^ of course. but SRs are close to OG chilis with the charcoal gray, correct me if I'm wrong. 08 Chilis have black instead of charcoal.

well, it's all just down to opinion then.

i think the sport red is way more vibrant, pops more, and will match with more reds in my wardrobe...

if someone was to put the chilis and the sport reds in front of me and give me a choice today i would pick the sport reds, all day long.

yo the comparison pics dont do the chilis justice.... not sure if u notice, but the chilis arent even DS and r kinda dirty.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yo the comparison pics dont do the chilis justice.... not sure if u notice, but the chilis arent even DS and r kinda dirty.

co-sign. I have noticed they look dingy even though they are DS. I like how the SR pop more than they Chilli's

That pair of Chilis in the comparison pic is in NO WAY deadstock, I don't care who is trying to say it is. No way they got all that grime on the gradientfrom sitting.

Look at the reds on the Nike check and the bubbles. They are nearly identical, surely can't tell a difference with the naked eye. I think on a clean pairof Chilis the pull tabs would look closer as well.

It's really not a big deal though. I personally have the Chilis and like them, but I'm not going to say I like them more. I think anyone claiming oneis better than the other is just being silly. How could one of these match any better with something than the other? They're way too similar.

EDIT::: Looking at my Chilis now... I never noticed this, but it's interesting. It seems that the shades of red used on the AM tongue logo, the bubbles,and the Nike check are "brighter" than the actual pull tabs. You could even say they have that Sport Red "pop" more, compared to the darkerChili shade...

Here's a pic for reference...

chiliv.jpg

Either way, both shoes are dope. I just wish I could've seen the SR's coming last year, the Chilis were pretty hard to track down.

i just spotted these on NDC/SW but they are "out of stock" - late?

product code: 609048-165

Believe I seen these at Roosevelt Field shopping mall in Long Island, but I thought that they were the chilli's because they didn't have that funnylooking color laces... unless Nike changed the laces becaue the one I seen at the mall didn't have those funny colored laces.

Looks just like the chilli's to me...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Anyone spotted these in Miami or surrounding areas?
nerd.gif
Yeah yo. Copped mine from the footaction in Dolphin mall and also saw em in the mall of the America's

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

jphonix- no one is syain chilis > SRs just becaue they have chilis. chilis are superior. quality on 08 chilis are a lot better than all the 95s that dropped this year.

I have twin 08 chilis but that won't stop me from buying these (on discount of course). SRs are nice but I'll take chilis over them....just my opinion
yep. actually i prefer Chilis why? black toe, and most importantly, nubuck instead of suede like the Sport Reds. however are the new air max 95smore true to size? i had both size 10 and 10.5 Chilis and well one was slightly too tight other was slightly too big.
frown.gif
..oldy my 05 or whatever year neons fit fine.

just saw these today at FA and ima cop but hopefully on the next 50. I really liked how they looked and like them better than the team oranges

This is the best year for 95s in a long while.

when my money gets correct these will be mine.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

jphonix- no one is syain chilis > SRs just becaue they have chilis. chilis are superior. quality on 08 chilis are a lot better than all the 95s that dropped
this year.

exactly what he said. (chilis > SRs)

also, the gradient amterial on the chilis > SRs. chilis have overall better quality.

patiently waiting for them to drop on eastbay so I can use my gift card, any word on a drop date?

Back
Top Bottom