"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

give me some proof that the overall quality is better... i'm really curious.

either way, as i said b4, i think that sport red is better looking, pops more, etc.... the chili red is kinda bland to me...

does anyone know where i can buy the white air max 95 laces that the chillis have?
really do not like the new laces with the black polka dot looking design...

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

does anyone know where i can buy the white air max 95 laces that the chillis have?
really do not like the new laces with the black polka dot looking design...
take it you haven't seen the shoes yet.

Should be getting my pair today if I take my lazy +!$ to the store, who knows though
laugh.gif

got mine today from footlocker. despite all the pics i've seen i never noticed the black toungue. kinda like it, kinda don't. i remember how hard thewhite toungues were to get clean on the og 95's so i guess it's for the best. tried to do some sweet talking and get'em with F&F, no dice. Girlsaid they couldn't even use their employee discount on them. not sure if that's true but if it is that's kinda crappy.

Originally Posted by the collector23

got mine today from footlocker. despite all the pics i've seen i never noticed the black toungue. kinda like it, kinda don't. i remember how hard the white toungues were to get clean on the og 95's so i guess it's for the best. tried to do some sweet talking and get'em with F&F, no dice. Girl said they couldn't even use their employee discount on them. not sure if that's true but if it is that's kinda crappy.
sound like me, footlocker, didn't notice the black tongue when I saw them on sunday, tried to talk dude into the F&F after talking aboutthe Vick signing but didn't work, but I'm satisfied.

pimp.gif
I'm happy now
happy.gif

prefer these over last years chilis or w.e last years were that i copped.. mostly because the material on them

idk if its just me but just about all the am95 to come out this year are just sitting on the shelves at most the footlockers.. a little surprised by that..thought they'd be selling out

Got em last Friday, same day I receive my aj tb3s in the mail. I was surprised to see em. I thought they were the chilis. I got excited because I missed out onthe chilis last year. But I had to cop. Got a discount from my buddy that works at Footlocker for $116. It was a great day for me. Air Jordan 3 True Blue andSport Red Airmax 95.
smile.gif

FINALLY went to see these in person last night and all I can say is I'm glad I've got my Chili's!

The faded/fuzzy gradient look of the Sport Reds doesn't do it for me. Sure, the red pops a little more, but the rest of the shoe is a considerable visualdowngrade (and it just so happens I was wearing my Chili's when I went). I'm a little disappointed, because I wanted a pair to beat up while I try andpreserve my Chili's a little longer.

Overall, not that much different, but the only way I'd cop is on a 50.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

FINALLY went to see these in person last night and all I can say is I'm glad I've got my Chili's!

The faded/fuzzy gradient look of the Sport Reds doesn't do it for me. Sure, the red pops a little more, but the rest of the shoe is a considerable visual downgrade (and it just so happens I was wearing my Chili's when I went). I'm a little disappointed, because I wanted a pair to beat up while I try and preserve my Chili's a little longer.

Overall, not that much different, but the only way I'd cop is on a 50.
glasses.gif

the only way i'm coppin
smokin.gif

1212theory hit it on the head...

1. nubuck gradient on the chilis >> faux suede on the SRs
2. black toe

and as my man solezp said... the color is a little more subtle

Don't get me wrong tho... these are still dope.

Copped mine yesterday for $120 no tax. Wasn't gonna do it, but the price was pretty good.

One thing I can pretty much guarantee... these will sell better than any AM95 colorway so far this year.

They finally dropped in Houston. I pick up my pair today in Memorial City Mall Footlocker.

I want these bad but can't afford to drop 145$ plus tax for them right now. Gonna try to hit up my local mom and pop store to try to get them for less.

I was waiting for these to drop on shoetrends but I guess they sold out. Does anyone know when they popped up on there? I checked this morning theyweren't there then bam! came and went. I'd like to pick these up but not at retail.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

They finally dropped in Houston. I pick up my pair today in Memorial City Mall Footlocker.

Cool, I'll check them out sometime today. Probably won't cop for $145 though.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Don't get me wrong tho... these are still dope.

Copped mine yesterday for $120 no tax. Wasn't gonna do it, but the price was pretty good.

One thing I can pretty much guarantee... these will sell better than any AM95 colorway so far this year.
These are nice but I don't think they'll sell better than the Freshwaters
eyes.gif

great year for 95s . . i'll be lookin for neons in 2010 and then i'm done with 95s for a long time until the right blue cw

yeah, i'm just waiting for the cystal blues now...

3576631142_210f601530.jpg

those and orange peels would be the heat!

if nike knows what they're doing those are on their way...

Back
Top Bottom