Sport Science: Lebron Jame's Chase Down Block, Intresting Video

I am trying to get a head start on the roster edits. I plan on doing Signature Edits for 2K13.

Other than Josh Smith and LeBronze, who should have chase down block abilities?

I do not want to overdo it at all so be conservative.

I am trying to get a head start on the roster edits. I plan on doing Signature Edits for 2K13.
Other than Josh Smith and LeBronze, who should have chase down block abilities?
I do not want to overdo it at all so be conservative.
Serge Ibaka, Tayshaun Prince if he's even still alive, D'Andre Jordan, Dwight Howard

Damn DC... you really had to grave dig this thread? :lol:

mYToAsterspeak is gonna shoot himself in the mouth after reading what he use to do for LeBron.

Serge Ibaka, Tayshaun Prince if he's even still alive, D'Andre Jordan, Dwight Howard
See I didn't want to put Prince in that boat because of age and recent inactivity.

Anyone else you have in mind?

The best PG when it comes to this IMO is Bledsoe

See I didn't want to put Prince in that boat because of age and recent inactivity.

2325508_o.gif

Russ and Wade both occasionally make those type of plays. I guess McGee too.

I don't want to give any big men chase down blocks. Because that means they might magically catch up to folks during FB situations.

I see. I've never played the game nor gotten this deep into 2K10 (or 11, whichever one I have) the rare times I did

Back
Top Bottom