Sports Athletes Cars

They are. The first i believe was the first wide body challenger done by Topo. Dude who does the 2 door fleetwood convertible conversions. Dude is widely knownin the lowrider scene.

Beckham has a crazy car collection, but no one is really touching John Cena's Muscle Car collection. Steve Austin also has a sick classic car collection.As for the JDM guy, Ken Griffey Jr. owns a white R35 GTR...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Beckham has a crazy car collection, but no one is really touching John Cena's Muscle Car collection. Steve Austin also has a sick classic car collection. As for the JDM guy, Ken Griffey Jr. owns a white R35 GTR...

Angel
I NEEEED pics sir

M!ke

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

mike23theking:
2pobne8.jpg

i swear this is the dopest picuture ive seen in a while

pimp.gif
there's a pic just like that one of MJ driving a black drop through DC, back when he was on the Wizards?

anyone have it?

I forgot to mention this, Beckham really loves driving his car. The dude can be seen all over LA driving his whips. He does not have a chauffeur and driverseverywhere.

Angel

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

^^ and the question is, why the hell cant she just learn to drive stick. -_- theres being rich and theres being lazy ******ed. damn if anyone has kids, put some kind of bat/ball/skateboard/ski WHATEVER in their hands now. If we reading these threads is probably too late for us to be on this status, but we can start our kids early! lol..
The clutch/****** on a six figure Italian sports car is a lot less forgiving than a 95 Civic.

Most of these rich types just want the look and feel of a high end sports car, without the hassle of a stick...can you imagine rowing through gears in an LP640in downtown rush hour L.A. traffic? My left leg hurts just thinking about it.

im not really feeling bynum's chargers. too out there for me, rather have that DRose/Becks style. DRose's Maserati is sicker everytime I look at it.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Shaun White also doin' it...but not quite as steezy as Jon:

_MG_4598.jpg

_MG_4553.jpg

His Murc is almost as tight as his jeans.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

They are. The first i believe was the first wide body challenger done by Topo. Dude who does the 2 door fleetwood convertible conversions. Dude is widely known in the lowrider scene.

your right he did a charger as well and I think he is cutting up a camaro as we speak. dude does insane work.

Loves those Florida Donks as well. I live in the nati but I never seen any pros cars that I can think of. I don't think Chad Johnson stays around the cityto much and we wont even talk about the Reds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five
Stupid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

buy a Lambo to drive around in the snow when you know damn well an SUV would be a lot easier. Plus you got money so who gives a F if you track snow/sleet allover the italian rugs/upholstery

laugh.gif
@ the irony of his t-shirt

Beck is too cold with the all black whips.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom