SPORTS BASEMENT SUNNYVALE FNF 12/7 4-10PM

Jaymatik

Staff member
WHAT?!
Sports Basement Friend's and Family
Friday, December 7
4-10pm
20% off already reduced prices throughout the entire store (as if things weren't cheap already) .
www.sportsbasement.com

If anybody is interested, just sign under Mike Gibson at the store. For more info please read the email from my good friend Mike.

JMTK!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi all,

Some of you may know and some of you may not already know that I have a part time job at a Sporting Goods store in Sunnyvale called Sportsbasement. They are located at 1177 Kern Ave. Off Lawrence and 101.

This friday we're having a Friends and Family Holiday shopping party from 4 PM - 10 PM. Some food and drinks will be provided and you can get 20% off EVERYTHING in the store. If you've never been in the store, it used to be an old Fry's electronics building, its a little over 50,000 square feet. We have a full service ski and snowboard shop, full service bike department, Kids, team sports, fitness, shoes, triathlon, streetwear and backcountry (camping). The store is quite large and the items are already a little bit lower than most retailers, and you can get an additional 20% off of that on friday from 4-10 PM.

You're MORE than welcome to invite your own family and friends. If you do decide to go, when you get there, you'll have a sign in sheet and I believe you'll be asked which employee invited you, so just write in my name. So if you invite others, make sure they know my name! If you know anyone else that would be interested in this discount, please extend this email to them.

If you have any questions about the store or the event at all, please dont hesitate to ask me.

-Mike

damn i live in sunnyvale, and i think my dad's friends talked about a place selling cheap north face stuff or something and this must be it lol. i'lldefinitely check it out during my winter break sometime, when i'm in norcal

Back
Top Bottom