Spots to Cop Shoe Heat & Exclusives in Miami?

I just moved down to Miami from the BMore/DC area and I'm clueless on where to cop heat now. This is like another world down here...lol. Anybody know any spots or any people I can talk to for heat? Thx.

I just moved down to Miami from the BMore/DC area and I'm clueless on where to cop heat now. This is like another world down here...lol. Anybody know any spots or any people I can talk to for heat? Thx.

^^ i lived here as well..
go to Soles Inc, ATC Miami, the HOH in dadeland .. SHOE GALLERY.. Mr. R Sports...
the Pembroke lakes mall Champs and Aventura Champs get A LOT of sneakers..

go to Soles Inc, ATC Miami, the HOH in dadeland .. SHOE GALLERY.. Mr. R Sports...

im in ft lauderdale area, but theres rare footage, they normally tax tho, foot soldiers in downtown miami- they have a large selection of mitchell and ness snap backs and skateboard stuff, graffiti ect.
At hard rock hollywood and now sawgrass theres a branch off to soles inc called rare footage.
But most of the time when im trying to copp new releases the footlocker in coral square mall always gets them.

im in ft lauderdale area, but theres rare footage, they normally tax tho, foot soldiers in downtown miami- they have a large selection of mitchell and ness snap backs and skateboard stuff, graffiti ect.
At hard rock hollywood and now sawgrass theres a branch off to soles inc called rare footage.
But most of the time when im trying to copp new releases the footlocker in coral square mall always gets them.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Thanks. Good looking y'all. I appreciate it. Where's shoe gallery located?

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Downtown Miami.. and i forgot about Rare and foot soldiers

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Downtown Miami.. and i forgot about Rare and foot soldiers

Back
Top Bottom