Spring 2014: New Air Jordan III + Jordan VI Wht/Infrared

via TheShoeGame.com

2ik8nle.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-retro-spring-2014-preview.html

Thoughts?

sixes don't need nike air. now let's just hope all these pink wearing hypebeast kids don't beast over these. they will though

are those supposed to be six rings behind the 3s and 6s? the grey ones and the elephant print ones?

Last edited:
The 3's are fire but I'll stick with those other ones :D on the left and the 6's

Last edited:
unless that 6 have NA, pass on everthing in that pic easily and no I won't be changing my mind when release date comes!!!!

i need a pic of the back of the shoe and then ill make a decision the 3s look ugly but the vis look identical to the infrareds that came out in the package

So even though the red, does appear to truly be "infrared"...the "NA" (or lack there of) is a deal breaker for some of you?

I've worn my infrared pack like 3 times each, so I'm good, but for those that don't have the pack, would you really not cop cuz of Nike Air?

This "Nike Air or pass" sensation is good and bad all at once. It's good, because if more people feel that way, and actually don't touch these come RD, then we can look to see Nike Air on a lot more releases down the line. It's bad because we can not forget, where there's "Nike Air" there's strings attached. Without NA, at least you can choose rather or not you'll have the sneaker, but with NA a lot of you guys are going to be a**ed out trying to get your hands on a pair of super limited shoes, or shelling out a whole lot of extra duckets which some of us seem to love to do.

6s in the classic colors are always cool with me , and them 3s look beautiful,I hope they black out the elephant print like fr3s, always liked black\carb colorways..

Last edited:
Shape looks weird but maybe it's just the pic. Material looks decent on each one, like the leather doesn't look all shiny and cheap like the last run of VIs but we'll see.

possibly a maybe on the IIIs, but i already have a VNDS infrared pack so no need for the white infrareds.

If those Katrina III's come out next year, I might just skip on the Fire Red's in august! Something about that grey elephant print makes them so much nicer to me. I'll grab those Infrared's too, but pass on them blue III's.

Back
Top Bottom