Spring 2014: New Air Jordan III + Jordan VI Wht/Infrared

I like them

:smokin they remind me of the Doernbecher

doernbecher-3-1.jpg

3's aren't bad to be honest. It could've been worse. Might just cop the blk & wht Infrareds next year and that's it.

those 3's are nice.

and i for one hope they come out with retro+ colourways of each sig in every colour of the rainbow. many i'd hate, but some i'd like, and a few i might even buy.

btw: katrinas don't have Nike Air.

NA or bust?lies...I wish we could keep track of cats trashing a shoe when we first get details of them dropping, then end up like "easy cop" lol

%#$* Nike Air, give me a better VI mold and some decent leather if we're talking a $170 retail on these releases.

NOPE on THAT III... I'll leave those to the youngbucks.
The III is my favorite J all-time, but that CW won't get any burn from me.
However, the VI is picked up on sight :smokin

I was thinking the same thing about the Shadows. Nothing new for Jordan Brand to ruin an established colorway though, so I wouldn't be shocked if those release as a Shadow X retro.

%#$* Nike Air, give me a better VI mold and some decent leather if we're talking a $170 retail on these releases.
I'm gonna be real. i cant tell the difference between the og Vi mold and the retro vi shape they look the same to me. how is it diffrent? pics

These fools don't know. They just scream I want og because it sounds cool.

Anyways copping the powder 10s, those 6s and the shadow 10s

I'm gonna be real. i cant tell the difference between the og Vi mold and the retro vi shape they look the same to me. how is it diffrent? pics
I don't really need the OG mold per say, the 2000 mold would work just fine.

Example:

Just glancing between these two should be sufficient enough to be able to tell the difference in molds. If you want to see an original mold anyway, here:

Love IIIs but still can't cop. Too many kicks next year. I hear both infrared 6s, powder blue 10s already. All must cops. Please spread the heat out

Will be copping those III's and the VI's. I hope those Katrina III's are actually coming out, then I can pass on the fire reds this year :smokin

just traded my white infra 6s away yesterday... rolling the dice that the next release will be better quality and/or have nike air

I've been waiting a very long time for the Katrina III, passing on the Fire Red 3 for them.

Back
Top Bottom