Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

Ill wait until pairs come in, hopefully I can get a pair around 200 or below like the Midnights

I keep hearing some places were giving out Hyper Royals with reservations for these, that was definitely NOT the case when I got to the stores to pick up today, FLX on some BS. These shadows are definitely nice, but QC is a little all over, check y’all pairs before leaving the store, I always check every shoe anyway. I had to swap mine out after buying them, glue was all over the suede toe box area just like the UNCs.

Ill wait until pairs come in, hopefully I can get a pair around 200 or below like the Midnights
Midnight navy Tokyo’s? They hit 200? I don’t remember that, I got a pair and I thought I was looking for like $250ish for a double up and never got there ... if my memory isn’t washed

It's the "Potential Jordan 1 of the Year" in the thread title for me. :lol:

These are garbage. How can the quality be so night and day between these and unc 2.0s? This pair is a slap in the face, but i seem to literally be on this hill alone and that's cool. I'm retiring on this hill now.

Back
Top Bottom