Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

if the leather is anything like the recent mids I will be happy, everybody sleeps on mids but that basic cheap-looking leather is actually pretty decent when it comes to wearability, they don't crease half as fast as normal og highs (this might be to the rolled edges of the leather on mids) and are more comfortable to me. I rarely agree with other people when it comes to leather on this site I also don't think any AJ 1s after 94 had anything close to quality leather .... except those vanchetta joints with the natural leather finish..

"Next Day Shipping" came
186566647_233944145159742_3203617133418056001_n.jpg

The colorway itself on these is dope.. material choices were the biggest let down here. They fumble their own colorways and samples, what a joke.

if the leather is anything like the recent mids I will be happy, everybody sleeps on mids but that basic cheap-looking leather is actually pretty decent when it comes to wearability, they don't crease half as fast as normal og highs (this might be to the rolled edges of the leather on mids) and are more comfortable to me. I rarely agree with other people when it comes to leather on this site I also don't think any AJ 1s after 94 had anything close to quality leather .... except those vanchetta joints with the natural leather finish..
Best mids were bhm mids with the velcro swoosh

B4323E2D-903C-4794-8269-164B59616E20.gif

These are fire, specially wit grey laces. I don’t get the hate at all. I remember a lot folks hated and didn’t want the 1.0s and they sat for a minute, now look. These 2.0s gone be the same way, never fails

Who hates on shadows? They are pretty universally loved... they just thankfully released during a better time when Js were made in abundance and Money Makin Mitch was running things making sure everyone ate.

Back
Top Bottom