Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

FNL loves me this morning...one pair of mens and I think two pairs of GS

SNKRS too...I may have got both mens and GS...not sure yet
final verdict in, it was two pairs of GS on FNL...hopefully nothing gets cancelled, I used different names, email and credit cards for FNL

got both mens and GS on SNKRS

never had this much success online...made up for my FLX goose egg last night

Heard of this happening to you guys before... but it's the first time it's ever happened to me. BOGO on Levi's bday!
20210515_101233.jpg

This release was awful. Didn't hit on any raffles and then struck out online.

Got a draw notification from SNKRS so jumped on about 7:05 to enter and they pumped faked to first come first serve and no luck :angry:

This release was awful. Didn't hit on any raffles and then struck out online.

Got a draw notification from SNKRS so jumped on about 7:05 to enter and they pumped faked to first come first serve and no luck :angry:
OMFG! I was trying to somebody else and SNKRS was hella annoying switching from a draw to FCFS.

So yeah I thought i went crazy or something. When I logged in I entered the shadow 1 draw but then i went to the kobes that came out and they switched from draw to regular purchase. I'm now wondering did my entry in the "draw" even matter. I mean Nike you're already pushing me further away from your products in general (I'm not even going to rant of the god awful quality of their dri fit socks recently) but now you can't even make up your mind if its a draw or fcfs?! I'll never own these cause I'm not paying over retail.

Does anyone still try footsites manually? lmfao...
I’m genuinely curious if the e-commerce and marketing department heads at Footlocker corp try to cop on their sites on a Saturday morning— do they even try to understand the consumer experience and how it’s impossible to purchase a shoe manually.? They must not try and certainly don’t care :lol:

I’m genuinely curious if the e-commerce and marketing department heads at Footlocker corp try to cop on their sites on a Saturday morning— do they even try to understand the consumer experience and how it’s impossible to purchase a shoe manually.? They must not try and certainly don’t care :lol:
They don’t. As long as their stock runs out.

First hit on SNKRS in a long time. Also hit on FNL for my buddy. Might as well not try the rest of the year since I used up all my sneaker luck.

72226265-5F90-46E1-95EB-3EAFFAFFDB15.png
This is my first W on SNKRS in over a year. They sent me some bs message about how they missed me buying stuff so I sent a message to customer support basically explaining why I’m unable to purchase.... I doubt that’s how I hit but I’ll take it.

Back
Top Bottom