Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

Picked up my pair from Lapstone a little while ago. I hit my homegirls size on snkrs and she hit mine. I saw that these nor the kobes were a draw minutes before the drop on snkrs...glad I checked
20210515_150928.jpg

My 1st win on SNKRS this year😊. Struck out on every foot sites drawing I enteredand used up my rewards points on extra headstarts🤷🏻‍♂️
not sure yet if these got flipped or stay.

Attachments

• 055AEC8E-492F-448B-941F-BFC06182EF76.png
    055AEC8E-492F-448B-941F-BFC06182EF76.png
    519.5 KB · Views: 36
Invest in amc this week.... buy and hold. I remember someone on Niketalk mentioning bitcoin when it’s was like $10 during the concord 2002 release .... I should have listened. Amc is going to the moon.... 1k plus. Not a financial advisor just trying to put y’all on.. I know this not the thread for that. Just informing yall. By the way Jordan 1s all day one day I’ll unbox the rest and finish the display

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 927
Invest in amc this week.... buy and hold. I remember someone on Niketalk mentioning bitcoin when it’s was like $10 during the concord 2002 release .... I should have listened. Amc is going to the moon.... 1k plus. Not a financial advisor just trying to put y’all on.. I know this not the thread for that. Just informing yall. By the way Jordan 1s all day one day I’ll unbox the rest and finish the display
Bitcoin didn’t exist in 2002

It isn't the best CW, but resale isn't too crazy on these so I might end up picking up a pair down the line. Need more 1s in my collection.

A local store that I buy Knick knacks from blessed me with raffle win. Always consider where you put your dollars. Raffle entries can be won based on your order history

Back
Top Bottom