Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

One of my pairs from SNKRS just arrived and I have to say, I didn't think they were that great in pictures, but in-person I actually really love them. The issue is that I just got the Patinas in too. Do I really need the Patinas AND these? I love gray kicks, maybe I'll turn them into like an "every day" pair that I just throw on to run errands and just absolutely run them into the ground. Hmmm.

One of my pairs from SNKRS just arrived and I have to say, I didn't think they were that great in pictures, but in-person I actually really love them. The issue is that I just got the Patinas in too. Do I really need the Patinas AND these? I love gray kicks, maybe I'll turn them into like an "every day" pair that I just throw on to run errands and just absolutely run them into the ground. Hmmm.
I have both, as well as the shadow 1.0s. I went with mint laces in my Patinas so that really sets them apart for me. 😀

I have both, as well as the shadow 1.0s. I went with mint laces in my Patinas so that really sets them apart for me. 😀

The mint laces are a must, I completely agree! I actually saw someone put the mint laces in the 2.0s and they looked really good too, but I think they go best with the patinas.

SNKRS pair came in. These are great.

IMG_2376.jpeg

Just burn the patinas.

Back
Top Bottom