Spring Break 2014 Volume Cancun

Joined Dec 29, 2012
So I'm going on spring break in Cancun and I wanted to know if anyone else was going, or has been. You have any suggestions for stuff to do or good spring break bucket list items. 

Joined Dec 29, 2012
Im going the 10- 15. I keep hearing about this foam party. I think thats where Im going to do the majority of my dirt bagging.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
As much as pics and videos would be cool I suggest you buy a go phone or something you wouldn't mind breaking or losing. Drunk + board shorts + beach or pool + new iPhone = disaster :smh:

Joined Sep 10, 2005
Going to Cancun and you plan on spending the majority of your time at a foam party???

Foam parties are trash no matter where they are. Come up with a better plan.

Last edited:
Joined Oct 10, 2013
It's all about bagging chicks during the day time while at the pool or beach. You come there jacked with a 6 pack, you're good.

Foam parties do suck and just feel disgusting

Joined Dec 29, 2012
lol ok scratch the foam party. I heard the alcohol is watered down a bit. I have an all inclusive though so I'm not too worried about that. I thought about throwing a hotel party one night. Clubs suck and are expensive. Plus at the end of the night ill already have a bunch of chicks in my room. Ill take those odds.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now