Spring breakers movie due in 2013 Vol Pics

it's not like riff didn't sit down and get to know james franco or anything so he could see how he acted and get some style tips from him. totally doesn't sound like it is based on him or the next best thing to him actually being in it.

Wait wait wait...this movie is ABOUT Riff Raff? Like a life story of him?

No. He lied and said said he was supposed to play the character James Franco is playing.

Franco said that's not true at all, but they did take some inspiration from Riff Raff's music videos.

vulture got it wrong. its not dangerous, its dangeruss. my fork, my fork, my fork.

Last edited:

Just read Emma Roberts was originally suppose to be casted in this. Even without he, probably will still go see this next week.

Apparently she didn't want to do it because of "creative differences that couldn't be resolved." I guess that means she didn't want to do the threesome scene lol

Just read Emma Roberts was originally suppose to be casted in this. Even without he, probably will still go see this next week.

Apparently she didn't want to do it because of "creative differences that couldn't be resolved." I guess that means she didn't want to do the threesome scene lol

i beenw anting to smash emma roberts for years now b she woulda been perf in this movie

Stone is too established for this movie

I'm becoming a fan of Ashley Benson, though

Reviews have been pretty positive... 75% on Rotten Tomatoes so far and I like what I'm reading about it.

The fact that they're letting advance screenings actually happen means they know it's a decent movie .

Back
Top Bottom