Sprint Instinct Randomly Calling People Unappreciation...

Joined Dec 4, 2003
So I was chilling wit my jumpoff yesterday...getting real crazy wit her for bout an hour.

I leave and get back in my whip, and look at my phone and my girl has been the phone the past 45mins...

This is my wifey for the past 18months, probably my first real love and its over...i tried explaining myself but she wasnt going for it. She hung up on me. Iget my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!

Sprint owes me something!

Joined Dec 4, 2005
Thats why you put a lock on the phone.

Edit: Why didnt you leave the phone in the car?

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
I get my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!

She changed her number that quick huh? I guess she was happen to be at the Sprint store during operation hours. Talk about lucky timing for her.

Joined Mar 27, 2006
Originally Posted by wj4

I get my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!
She changed her number that quick huh? I guess she was happen to be at the Sprint store during operation hours. Talk about lucky timing for her.

cant you call Customer care and do it

Joined Mar 27, 2006
damn thas messed up tho. shorty heard everything for your "1 hour" session ...

She must have called the first dude she "speaks" to and gonna get the elephant trunk treatment

Joined Oct 8, 2003
Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

So I was chilling wit my jumpoff yesterday...getting real crazy wit her for bout an hour.

I leave and get back in my whip, and look at my phone and my girl has been the phone the past 45mins...

This is my wifey for the past 18months, probably my first real love and its over...i tried explaining myself but she wasnt going for it. She hung up on me. I get my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!

Sprint owes me something!

You're first "real love" and you're cheating on her? Sprint doesn't owe you anything. The only thing you deserve is an STD.

Joined Mar 25, 2002
the title made me think the OP meant Sprint Sales or Customer Service calling ppl, then I read the story ....SMH... how you going to say you love this girl andare cheating on her... again SMH

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now