Sprint Mobile heads, pros and cons? Vol. bout to switch service

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah I'm on the $30 SERO plan, and I ain't never leaving this plan... I'm going to keep riding with it until the fan belt's finish lol.
Exactly. I always tell people I'm on Sprint and they start hating on Sprint, but I don't see anything from Sprint other companies aren't doing. And I have found their over the air internet to be faster than other carriers, including literally holding an AT&T Tilt and my Sprint Mogul in each hand and trying to load the same site simultaneously, and then in 4g areas it's no contest.

Plus with the free mobile to mobile, free nights starting at 7 and free weekends, and unlimited texts, like dude said you'd be hardpressed to go over your minutes and when they say UNLIMITED data/internet, they really mean it. Trust.

I don't have Spring per say, more like NEXTEL. I got it because I chop it up with the FAM in Mexico and PR thru Direct Connect. Customer service is ok, and the plan I have is dope. I pay about 60 a month. P.S. still going to Maza for Pascua?

positives, wooo...

i got 20% for being an "employee at fidelity" which i am not
laugh.gif

+

i got $20 off a month for 2 years cuz they bumped some service charge 20 cents.

overall, my bill is $36 for 500 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data

pimp.gif

For those with the SERO plan, what phones do you have?

If you have a Blackberry, did you purchase the data plan? If not, how do you guys get around that?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I don't have Spring per say, more like NEXTEL. I got it because I chop it up with the FAM in Mexico and PR thru Direct Connect. Customer service is ok, and the plan I have is dope. I pay about 60 a month. P.S. still going to Maza for Pascua?

Yes sir. Hey can you use the nextel in maza w/o paying any roaming? I've ben told you can but wasn't sure. I might get my mom a phone with direct connect 4 that reason alone

Back
Top Bottom