SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
his size has always been exaggerated in the comics though

this actually makes more sense than a 6foot + wolverine in hugh jackman or when hardy played bane and Bats towered over him

in this one it's the symbiote that makes him bigger and just makes him much bigger and muscular

this is one instance where it actually kind of make sense

and that final scene straight up reminds me of even though it's not carnage:

Alright my bro, my frame of reference is the early 90s Venom and I think the images you've posted are recent. Being that this is a live action movie the oversized look doesn't work for me but again let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

I agree with you 100% on the Wolverine and Bane castings.

If it's PG-13, ez pass...

Hopefully it gets the R rating and is every bit as violent as Logan.

I can’t front I really liked the trailer. It has an ominous/comical tone that Venom has always had but for the life of me I can’t see Sony shooting themselves in the foot and completely omitting Tom Holland’s Spider-Man in here. Even a tongue in cheek reference would add 100 mil to its box office total and as good as this looks I can’t see Marvel wanting to pass up on the merchandising for this either. Our late friend Jon Schnepp told us months ago that Holland was on set. Hopefully that’s a big surprise we aren’t expecting.

Does anybody know who is voicing the Venom symbiote? Or is that Hardy doing one of his voices?

I can’t front I really liked the trailer. It has an ominous/comical tone that Venom has always had but for the life of me I can’t see Sony shooting themselves in the foot and completely omitting Tom Holland’s Spider-Man in here. Even a tongue in cheek reference would add 100 mil to its box office total and as good as this looks I can’t see Marvel wanting to pass up on the merchandising for this either. Our late friend Jon Schnepp told us months ago that Holland was on set. Hopefully that’s a big surprise we aren’t expecting.

What we've seen so far looks pretty bad to me. The plot I can already see is gonna be meh af. Hardy's acting is off probably because of the accent. And I we all know Venom is supposed to comical in a dark way but it just didn't translate well. The dialogue along with the voice just sounds bad.

What we've seen so far looks pretty bad to me. The plot I can already see is gonna be meh af. Hardy's acting is off probably because of the accent. And I we all know Venom is supposed to comical in a dark way but it just didn't translate well. The dialogue along with the voice just sounds bad.

I’m fully expecting for the plot to be mindless but the designs and what can be executed in this film has me intrigued especially if this movie is really chasing an R rating.

I’m fully expecting for the plot to be mindless but the designs and what can be executed in this film has me intrigued especially if this movie is really chasing an R rating.
I'm guessing its gonna be r rated because he bit dudes head off. But, I'm getting nothing from this at all.

Let’s not forget the Spidey symbol is there because it bonded with Peter. That hasn't happened yet in current canon in the movies.

I don’t see why the complaints.

Soooo you really think he went from hating on Peter to harvesting murderous symbiotes all in the span of two films?

Back
Top Bottom