SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I been hating on this since it was announced but I can't hate on the dialogue. Eddie brock saying I have a parasite right after the lady saw him eat the guy. That was trash

I have a feeling it's not going to be like that in the movie. It's probably spliced together for the trailer.

I’m assuming they’re going to have Venom replace Spider-Man in this spider verse Sony is trying to create. The whole Spider-Man universe with no Spider-Man is a dumb idea to me no matter how you try to spin it. Sony doesn’t care though. They’re just trying to milk that franchise as much as they can. :smh:

Dont worry about it. They had plans for a Mysterio movie until Marvel decided to use them. I wouldn't worry about this at all

Prefer kraven in marvels hands.
But I can see him fighting peter Parker when he’s older not anytime soon with Tom Holland still playing Peter park in hs

Someone on twitter mentioned that since Sony couldn't use Tom Holland Spider-Man why didn't they do a Spider-Man 2099 movie universe instead?

EDIT

That was Jeremy Conrad

Prefer kraven in marvels hands.
But I can see him fighting peter Parker when he’s older not anytime soon with Tom Holland still playing Peter park in hs

This is where I'm at too...I prefer a set in stone long tenured Spider Man that's fully competent in his power ability to face off with Kraven...Tom Holland's Spider Man is still figuring stuff out at this point...

Someone on twitter mentioned that since Sony couldn't use Tom Holland Spider-Man why didn't they do a Spider-Man 2099 movie universe instead?

EDIT

That was Jeremy Conrad

This is a much better idea than trying to do a spidey universe in present day without spidey

Didn't Ryan Coogler want put Kraven in Black Panther, but wasn't able to use him because he's a Spider-Man character?

EDIT

That was Jeremy Conrad

This is a good idea too.

And there's a back door to have it be set in mkdern day too. Miguel and Peter have temporarily switched places and theres an entire Spidey 2099 run where has living in the past trying to fix his present and he ends up having a son along the way.

Plus Spidey 2099 has arguably the best Spidey costume. That touch of Punisher skull in the Spider emblem is greatness.

33459455qu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom