SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
So much wrong with ASM and ASM2.

These movies playing back to back and its making me dislike Sony all over again.

U5L5.gif

SM3 :rofl:

giphy.gif

"Now dig on this"

What was Raimi thinking? Son fully indulged himself.

Plus I see in this scene or just realized he squeezed in some clone saga Peter backhand knocking MJ away :lol: Crazy

Movie was a mess...Literally every single time they cut to a different villain it felt like a different movie...Like they had two or three different scripts and just cobbled them all together so everything fit...

Hard to believe it made the most money out of the theee films...

Still better than both the Amazing films though...

Last edited:
I wonder what Tobey was thinking when filming that movie. Raimi probably told him to give no dambs, they were gonna piss off sony.

Seems like it :lol:

Raimi slowly but surely bended the character ring is humor and charm but then just broke it in SM3.

That was legit like his way of striking back for them forcing Venom in his story.

Now looking back @ it making so much money Venom was probably a big part of that given we got a Venom teaser and trailer and somehow the movie still is breaking records with ppl pre-paying for tix.

Yeah I think he just got super jaded from having the studio tinker around with the movie...Finally just said damn that and made things as outrageous as possible...

I mean Sandman literally disappears for like half the movie so we can get that emo Peter stuff...Tell me that wasn’t a huge middle finger to the execs because they made him actually cut Sandman back in order to fit Venom in...

I also think that’s why he kept saying in interviews regarding the possible 4th movie that he felt obligated to make it up to the fans...He basically made SM3 as a big eff you to Sony...

That’s what probably caused the breakdown of the 4th movie too...Avi and company knew what was up...

Last edited:
The Raimi era is complete trash. All of it. Organic webbing. Nuclear Fusion with no protection. Relieved Ammesia Deus ex Machina style. Raimi is a POS from top to bottom.

Drag me to Hell is appreciated however.

Guy at work just spoiled the final boss for me. Which isn't a huge deal, but would have been nice to not know. He told me, "No spoilers but the in game model for the final boss looks like _____"
Not gonna say the actor he named because it was that obvious after he said it. Anyway 10 more days, I'm moving my ps4 pro since I got the Spidey bundle preordered, whats a fair price? Had it for maybe 6 months, bought it new.
Wrong thread***

Guy at work just spoiled the final boss for me. Which isn't a huge deal, but would have been nice to not know. He told me, "No spoilers but the in game model for the final boss looks like _____"
Not gonna say the actor he named because it was that obvious after he said it. Anyway 10 more days, I'm moving my ps4 pro since I got the Spidey bundle preordered, whats a fair price? Had it for maybe 6 months, bought it new.
Wrong thread***
Who? :nerd:

Everybody should know who the final boss for Spider-Man PS4 is. I mean you can’t have the Sinister 6 without its founder...

Lol and they made him look like Dan Slott. No surprise since he helped write the story for the game.

4A6BC16D-1A9A-4F9A-8162-3899E6457319.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom