SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
DmUf2-sU0AE-fqx.jpg:large

If you asked me a couple of months ago if I thought ppl was going to come out to a venom movie without spidey in it, I'd have told you no

But just judging off of talking with ppl, the internet and social media there seems to be more interest than I thought lol

some are tracking it to break the Octobers BO record, a few months ago it was ~$35m opening but now it can go up to $85m (Gravity ahs the record at $55m iirc) and that was a month ago

once the tv spots becomes more regular and the amp up the marketing further, wouldn't be surprised if they do break that record

and there aren't much competition this month so by the time Venom comes some might be itching or willing to spend some $$$ for movie tickets

If you asked me a couple of months ago if I thought ppl was going to come out to a venom movie without spidey in it, I'd have told you no

But just judging off of talking with ppl, the internet and social media there seems to be more interest than I thought lol
you don't know how much people like venom. People are going to see this regardless of how bad it could be. Spidey or nah. Knew this the second it was announced.

Venom and Deadpool have a cult follpwing.

It’s gonna be hard for me to sit back and take this for what it is, a venom with no Spider-Man in the universe. Just makes absolutely no sense. Out of curiosity I will watch the movie regardless (also did this was suicide squad FYI) but will go in with the lowest of expectations

On the Atom app it says Tom Holland is starring in the Venom movie.
I mean I always felt he'd have some cameo and to me it's clear now the mixed answers was their way of trying to make Spidey showing up a surprise.

It'd be a great after credits scene if Brock loses the symbiote and it ends up on Peter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom