SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Venom was garbage. The Cletus Kasady reveal was also hilariously bad.

What's up with these spider guys wanting to be gay. Andrew Garfield wanted to lock lips with a guy as spiderman and so does Tom Holland. Sony can keep that.

Catching the end of SM3 for the first time in a long time and it just hit me that Spider-Man totally killed Eddie Brock :lol: Unintentionally but still.

Greatest scene in any comic book film. Watching that again just reiterated that Sony isn’t going to continue Spider-Man without Marvel’s involvement. That scene has Feige’s involvement all over it.

This **** needs to get fixed already. Diminishing returns for both companies if they don't fix this. I can't invest in MCU films without Spider-Man in the fold. Disney knows that there's a clock on the MCU without Spider-Man. You're asking people to watch TV shows now that are part of a paid subscription to keep up with the story. The shark is about to be jumped Fonzie style. Spider-Man is the only hope.
I can't remember if marvel has access to the xmen and the fantastic four at this point or not but if so...
reboot xmen
make it much darker
somehow include mr sinister however we should be guessing for filmS. he shouldn't make an appearance at all yet.
a few films later he should be the villain.

there's a whole lot they can do with the xmen. xmen >>>> Spider-Man IMO as far as villains.

fantastic four should fight superskrull at some point. doom is a given so i'm not saying much about doom. lets get the ball moving in the right direction so we can see some villains on screen that we have yet to see.

Spider-Man is cool but we need more crossovers against villians we care about. bring on stryfe, superskrull, omega red, shuma gorath, mastermold, lady deathsrike, shadowking, etc.

we need to see the legacy virus on film.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to watch the deleted scenes. My heart can't take it :smh:

****ing corporate America man. Stan is face down in his grave

One Punch Man creator.
5n9f2j0smdk31.jpg
6jlxvmqmi6l31.png

not the creator, but the illustrator for the manga! ONE is the creator. Murata is the illustrator for One punch man.

Makes sense if Feige can't devote the time anymore that they wouldn't want just anyone at Disney taking over that complex relationship.

Its not so much he doesnt have the time, he does. It's that he isn't going to dedicate himself full time to Spidey especially at the rate Sony wants to expand its Spideyverse movies.

Sony wants a Spidey movie every 2 years with spinoffs establishing other franchises. If he stayed in the MCU it'd be more like a movie every 4 or 5 years. That's why Sony threw out that jab about X-Men and F4 taking up more of Feige's time.

and.. here... we... go...

MADAME WEB Movie In The Works From MORBIUS Writers; Could A Live-Action SPIDER-VERSE Be On The Way?

Collider is now reporting that the studio has enlisted Morbius scribes Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless to pen a Madame Web film set in this burgeoning live-action Spider-Verse.

While the potential project is still in its scripting stage, the introduction of a character like Cassandra Webb, a.k.a. Madame Web, who possesses a wide variety of psychic abilities including telepathy, clairvoyance and prescience; may inadvertantly reveal where Sony hopes to head next with their Spider-Verse - especially considering that one of the character's more popular and well-known appearances was in Spider-Man: The Animated Series, where she brought together multiple Spider-Men from alternate realities and sent them on a mission to save the multiverse.

:rolleyes Would much rather see Spider-Man go on an adventure with the F4 than himself. This whole spider-verse thing is overrated. Slott made at least 10 better story lines for a modern world Peter Parker

TERRIBLE.

SONY BOUT TO **** EVERYTHING UP.

Hopefully the flop of MORBIUS will open Sony’s eyes. Ain’t no way Morbius does anything, do casuals even know who MORBIUS is?

The only reason VENOM did as well was based purely off the nostalgic connection MCU fans had with the character......most viewers I talked too felt let down after watching VENOM and I don’t expect the same crowd to return for the sequel.

Last edited:
TERRIBLE.

SONY BOUT TO **** EVERYTHING UP.

Hopefully the flop of MORBIUS will open Sony’s eyes. Ain’t no way Morbius does anything, do casuals even know who MORBIUS is?

The only reason VENOM did as well was based purely off the nostalgic connection MCU fans had with the character......most viewers I talked too felt let down after watching VENOM and I don’t expect the same crowd to return for the sequel.

The one two punch of Morbius flopping and Venom 2 making less than Venom 1 guarantees the next live action Spider-Man film continues under the Disney/MCU supervision

From Aunt May spy movie to a damn Madame Web movie :lol:

At this rate, I expect Calypso to get her own movie. Will be no surprise when talks of a Sinister 6 movie resumes.

I love Spidey but I can not envision all of this working. I'd be shocked if it did and they were juggling 5 orv 7 Spidey franchises.

Back
Top Bottom