SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
ugh why. I want the REAL spiderman.

then again i dont blame sony. they playing disney like puppets lmao. they gonna make disney do all the dirty work for em and then pull spiderman out and put him in their own universe.

He back!

giphy.gif

Tom’s no fool...He knows the best angle to make that money...

Kind of funny that he was kind of the adult in the room so to speak...

That would be cool if they did purchase the rights and be done with the Sony.

not happening for that lowball offer of $5b

latest spidey just made a bil by itself, venom made $800m, into the spiderverse close to $400m

if you include homecoming, they have totaled $3.2b in 2 years (hc came out in 2017)

yes two of that had marvel help but sony feeling cocky and feels they can do it and with the extended deal with disney, its gon be a while before sony makes their own spidey film and fail at it and only then will they even consider it

this is the only franchise sony has these days that makes them money and they get practically zero cents from spidey merch so letting it go for that small of a sum mean sonys studio division might as well file for bankruptcy

i dont see it happening... at least not in the near future

I think Sony will cave. Would they get that offer for their whole film film division? Universal has the rights to Bond now if I'm not mistaken. Any company (Apple or Amazon) that would attempt to purchase Sony wouldn't be getting Spider-Man out the deal because the rights would revert back to Marvel anyway. On top of that, Mike Sutton's track record is impeccable right now. If he said it, its been a working scoop for weeks....

If I was Sony i would never sell spiderman.

Hope spiderman stays with Sony. Sony made the best spiderman with the OG trilogy and Andrew Garfield

Back
Top Bottom