Spurs* @ PHX SUNS Thursday vol. Horry must be taken out

This is the first meeting between these two teams in Phx since the infamous playoff series last year.

A local radio station is giving out David $tern masks to the fans tonight.

Hopefully the Suns put a bounty on Horry's head. I want $arver to give a $1,000,000 bonus to any Suns player that takes out that bastard.

The Spurs* will be without Parker. We should beat them pretty easily with Jacque Vaughn getting most of the minutes at the PG spot.

laugh.gif

I looked at the title and thought you were still salty about when he threw the towel in Danny Ainge's face.

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

whats up with the asterisk?
Just some good ol' NT hating for you when you cannot accept the other team was/is better....
roll.gif
Anyways, GO SPURS!!! PO

You really don't know?

Well, the Spurs* 2007 NBA championship* really shouldn't have happened. It deserves an * because it was only earned with an assist from David $tern.

Because some believe the Suns would beat the Spurs in last years playoffs if it wasnt for player suspensions with the Robert Horry foul on Nash. Buteveryone knows the Spurs would win anyway.

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Because some believe the Suns would beat the Spurs in last years playoffs if it wasnt for player suspensions with the Robert Horry foul on Nash. But everyone knows the Spurs would win anyway.

Well if your response didn't prove the fact that you have no clue what you're talking about, your screen name sure cements that fact.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Because some believe the Suns would beat the Spurs in last years playoffs if it wasnt for player suspensions with the Robert Horry foul on Nash. But everyone knows the Spurs would win anyway.

Well if your response didn't prove the fact that you have no clue what you're talking about, your screen name sure cements that fact.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at Chuck at halftime of the Celtics/Mavs game.

GINOBBBBBBBBLIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I hate Manu with a passion, but Chuck is just a fool.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaayyy Popavich did NOT just wipe his face with Craigs hankerchierf(sp)

roll.gif

Craig gets ZERO respect!!
none.

Jaque Vaughn is catching the ball at the top of the key with no one around him and about 8 feet of open lane and he's settling for an 18ft. jump shot.
smh.gif

Drive the lane and put up the floater.... word to Mark Jackson.

the suns are HORRIBLE. get over it buddy, the suns had ZERO chance last year
You may not like the Suns, but it is stupid to say they had no chance to win the title.

They had a shot but it didn't happen.

I think if they are going to win it has to be this year because I don't see how they can pay trix what he wants when the best player on the squad alreadymakes less money.

Back
Top Bottom