Spurs* @ PHX SUNS Thursday vol. Horry must be taken out

smh.gif
@ the suns.
ohwell.gif

Man, chuck hit the nail on the head. The Suns just didnt get that one stop they needed down the stretch. They had a 4 point lead, and had to get one stop todistance themselves. They just couldnt do it. Just goes to show that defence is actually a big thing in the NBA

Well, I wasn't able to attend this game tonight, but I watched it.

We should have won that game. As usual when we play the Spurs* some stupid crap happens that swings the game to the Spurs*
Down the stretch we have back to back turnovers and give up the lead...then we get a gift in the form of a questionable Duncan foul, and Amare blows the damnfree throw.
smh.gif

We still had a chance to win it but Steve missed the game winner.

We didn't really double team Duncan much during the game until the fourth quarter...once again guys like Finley hit open jumpers.
We shouldn't ever double Duncan. I don't care if he scores 40 points, we can't let their other douches like Ginobili have open jumpers allnight.

Overall, it was a boring game until the fourth quarter. The pace was slow...there were very few fast breaks. There were a few nice blocks and dunks, but alow scoring game is really boring.
Watching the Suns every night I almost forget what it's like to watch games like that.

I wonder if Horry was wearing a bulletproof vest on the bench. I notice that Popovich didn't bother putting him in the game. I guess he didn't wantto see his career ended by an "inadvertent" neck injury.

I'm so damn sick and tired of Boris Diaw. What the hell does he contribute? He has a good game once every two or three weeks, and then he goes back tobeing the soft nonchalant candy-##$ that he always has been. We need more than 6 points out of this dude. He's freaking worthless.
Good thing we gave him that huge contract extension. Great job $arver.
Oh yeah, also...good job on selling Kurt Thomas...I wonder if we could have used him in a game like this.

I wonder how long until Bill Kennedy (the ref that dared to give Tim Duncan a technical foul) is kicked out of the NBA.

you know what's funny is i dislike the spurs as a team but like the individual players. well - rob, tim, manu, and now damon as well.

anyway..

spursve6.gif

smokin.gif

We get on everybody else, but give Nash a pass (or turnover in his case) for his lack of composure in the clutch.

rb_crsun.gif

laugh.gif

all the suns do is cry cry cry..

regardless of injury, suspension, referees, whatever - it's all part of the game. you still have to WIN.

besides, you had your full team for 5 of the 6 games, and still lost 3 out of 5 of those.

laugh.gif

Spurs own the Suns's souls.

I was hopin the Suns could get this win and push the Spurs closer to panicking. Oh well. They still have a few games without TP, somebody will get em.

Back
Top Bottom