Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm excited to see what the F10 M5 will bring to the table. I'm not a fan of the E60 at all.

The F10 is truly going to be a monster. It's been confirmed that they are using a V8TT engine. Rumors have been that it will be in the 570-590 area. The exciting part is that it may feature a KERS system, in which you can unleash an extra 100Hp for 30 seconds. The system is recharged as you brake. I'm definitely looking forward the to F10, I'm interested in getting the 2nd year F10 M5.

Ninjahood,  you're just embarassing yourself. It's quite obvious you know nothing except for posting videos and pictures.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm excited to see what the F10 M5 will bring to the table. I'm not a fan of the E60 at all.

The F10 is truly going to be a monster. It's been confirmed that they are using a V8TT engine. Rumors have been that it will be in the 570-590 area. The exciting part is that it may feature a KERS system, in which you can unleash an extra 100Hp for 30 seconds. The system is recharged as you brake. I'm definitely looking forward the to F10, I'm interested in getting the 2nd year F10 M5.
eek.gif

I'm saving for a 335 right now
pimp.gif
hopefully i'll have one next yr
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Ninjahood,  you're just embarassing yourself. It's quite obvious you know nothing except for posting videos and pictures.
right because people dunno how to read stat sheets and reviews from qualified editors and professionals in da car world that BACK UP ALL my claims
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

da germans just better make sure they can outdo da CTS-V this time around
laugh.gif

all you dudes arguing with ninjahood...

you're talking about interiors and different performance aspects  and @#$% when the charger is 20-30K cheaper than the cars you're comparing it to
laugh.gif

my personal preference would be a BMW just because like alot of people, i like the luxury and the way the car looks...im willing to pay extra to get that. but that takes nothing away from the fact that for the amount youre paying for an american muscle car youre getting ALOT. how many european or even japanese cars can match that performance at that price?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

japanese cars can match that performance at that price?
attachment.php

http://www.youtube.com/v/G0pJSZVMOHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/G0pJSZVMOHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

WAYY smaller car, more expensive, and ONLY 300 horsepower....try again sir.
You're such a fool man. Why do you think everyone is calling you an idiot? With just $600 for a tune/boost controller I picked up 60whp, dyno'd and all. Of course, I own the car so I've experienced this. The only thing you own is a walk-in closet looking bedroom full of sneakers. What a loser you are.

laugh.gif
at ninjahood..... first you tell me to find a import car that has a cheaper MSRP then a 300c hemi that did better #'s and i did.... now you want to throw the charger SRT8 in the mix and its only .3 sec faster...... then you wanted to talk the room inside a sti and evo??... i can def fit my wifey and 2 kids in a Evo and sti just fine WITH CAR SEATS...
think about it ninjahood... that evo is the same price as a SRT8 and 300c hemi it ONLY HAS 300hp and does the SAME DAMN #'s

This is my final post and its intended for Ninjahood.

Let's put an end to all this talk.

Since the Cts-V is realtively cheap and the best bang for the buck.... Come to Va in your Cts-V and I'll be in my M5. We'll settle things fair and square.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

japanese cars can match that performance at that price?
attachment.php

http://www.youtube.com/v/G0pJSZVMOHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/G0pJSZVMOHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/G0pJSZVMOHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/G0pJSZVMOHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

WAYY smaller car, more expensive, and ONLY 300 horsepower....try again sir.
You're such a fool man. Why do you think everyone is calling you an idiot? With just $600 for a tune/boost controller I picked up 60whp, dyno'd and all. Of course, I own the car so I've experienced this. The only thing you own is a walk-in closet looking bedroom full of sneakers. What a loser you are.
laugh.gif

u mad huh

listen sir,

its as easy as...

[table][tr][td]
2006 Dodge Magnum srt8

2006 DODGE MAGNUM SRT8 BLACK 25K MILES "NO RESERVE"Research 2006 Dodge Magnum
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[center][img]http://i.ebayimg.com/...][/center] Please wait Image not available
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
%21Bo8HfRw%21mk%7E%24%28KGrHqMOKj0Et63u%29%28Y%28BLpgbTP4H%21%7E%7E_14.JPG
[/td][td]
%21Bo8HgkQBGk%7E%24%28KGrHqIOKj%21EubD43FOcBLpgb%28T1fw%7E%7E_14.JPG
[/td][td]
%21Bo8HnSw%21mk%7E%24%28KGrHqMOKj0Et63u%29%28Y%28BLpgbrFQLg%7E%7E_14.JPG
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

spacer.gif

[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Time left:[/td][td]2d 14h (Mar 24, 201008:22:47 PDT)[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bid history:[/td][td]0 bids[Refresh][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Starting bid:[/td][td]U

S $16,000.00[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

+

[h1]2005-2010 Chrysler/Dodge 6.1L (SRT8) Hemi Systems[/h1]

View larger image

[table][tr][td]
[/td][th="col"]Power[/th][th="col"]Torque[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Stock[/th][td]425HP[/td][td]420lb/ft[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Vortech[/th][td]560HP*[/td][td]510lb/ft*[/td][/tr][/table]

For 6.1L (SRT8) vehicles. Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum, Charger and Challenger. Increases HP from 425 to 560*, torque from 420 to 510* at 7.5-8.5 PSI. All systems include V-3 (self-lubricated) supercharger.
[h2]Model/Year Availability[/h2]
Complete systems available for:
  • 2008-2010 Challenger
  • 2006-2008 Charger/Magnum/300C
Tuner kits are available for 2005-2010 all models.
[h2]Quality Features[/h2]
  • New Vortech V-3 Si-Trim gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
  • The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
  • Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell.
  • Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor, fuel pump voltage booster assembly and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
  • Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
  • High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
  • Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
  • Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
  • Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
+
[h1]MagnaFlow Dodge Magnum Stainless Steel Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System 06-Up 6.1L Hemi[/h1]
mf16642_a.jpg

=

pimp.gif
and all cheaper and more powerful then that evo
wink.gif

yo who here has actually driven a charger?

hp doesn't = performance

for output, yeah, huge american v8s are the best for the $$ hands down

but id take handling over power any day personally. power is cheap in the aftermarket

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
at ninjahood..... first you tell me to find a import car that has a cheaper MSRP then a 300c hemi that did better #'s and i did.... now you want to throw the charger SRT8 in the mix and its only .3 sec faster...... then you wanted to talk the room inside a sti and evo??... i can def fit my wifey and 2 kids in a Evo and sti just fine WITH CAR SEATS...
think about it ninjahood... that evo is the same price as a SRT8 and 300c hemi it ONLY HAS 300hp and does the SAME DAMN #'s
if both cars do da same numbers

then da BIGGER car is da winner, more space, which is a commodity. and there's no way u can match price VS price if both of em were used....i just posted a srt8 magnum thats

sub 20k thats on ebay right now.

laugh.gif
@ you thinking that the the SRT is the winner just because it bigger? are you for real??? not everyone wants to drive bigger cars like i said i can still fit my wifey and 2 kids iside a evo or sti comfy.... the size of cars wasnt even your initial arguement..... it was all about performance for the $ and the import came out on top vs the 300c that you wanted me to compare...

laugh.gif
if both cars do da same numbers

then da BIGGER car is da winner, more space, which is a commodity. and there's no way u can match price VS price if both of em were used....i just posted a srt8 magnum thats

sub 20k thats on ebay right now.
So, you're saying that the fact that its so much cheaper used is a good thing? That only shows that it can't hold its value...LMAO.

Man ya'll dudes in here trying to go HARD on NJH
laugh.gif

Its as simple as Niketalk and ISS. ISS has the magazine, hype, and more members, but we all deep down know NT is better. Its not as flashy but we know its the better bang for your buck.

NikeTalk =Charger/American Cars.

ISS = Foreign Cars

Both are nice, but for me US cars
pimp.gif

Quick trying to go hard at my mans for post info and backing his stance.

Seriously though, why are dudes going HARD after him?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Man ya'll dudes in here trying to go HARD on NJH
laugh.gif

Its as simple as Niketalk and ISS. ISS has the magazine, hype, and more members, but we all deep down know NT is better. Its not as flashy but we know its the better bang for your buck.

NikeTalk =Charger/American Cars.

ISS = Foreign Cars

Both are nice, but for me US cars
pimp.gif

Quick trying to go hard at my mans for post info and backing his stance.

Seriously though, why are dudes going HARD after him?
laugh.gif
notice all everything they talk bad about a american car such as a charger i can EASILY debunk they whole argument...

laugh.gif
@ you thinking that the the SRT is the winner just because it bigger? are you for real??? not everyone wants to drive bigger cars like i said i can still fit my wifey and 2 kids iside a evo or sti comfy.... the size of cars wasnt even your initial arguement..... it was all about performance for the $ and the import came out on top vs the 300c that you wanted me to compare...
so da size of da car is no longer a advantage because i didn't bring it up before?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

yeah...that makes sense.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
ninjahood didn't respond to all the features in the M5, i guess hes throwing up the white flag and using his sneakers to whip off his tears
laugh.gif
, IM OUTTA this thread
grin.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]im sorry if you're too illiterate to read what comes STANDARD on a CTS-V which rivals da M5 @ 30k cheaper, truely sorry for that, maybe i should speak in sign language or

something
laugh.gif

and ya go hard at me cuz i know what im talking about, and ya shocked that when it comes to these modern retro muscle cars perception =/= reality.
pimp.gif

charger SRT 8 is best in its class, its been posted again and again.

CTS-V is better then a M5 and a C63 and does it so at 30k less......

end of story.

laugh.gif
* Tenth Place: 2008 Volkswagen Passat 3.
  noscript>
* Ninth Place: 2008 Cadillac CTS V-6 DI
* Eighth Place: 2008 Buick LaCrosse Super
* Seventh Place: 2008 Acura TL Type-S
* Sixth Place: 2008 Chrysler 300C (imagine da SRT-
glasses.gif

* Fifth Place: 2008 Infiniti G35
* Fourth Place: 2008 Lexus IS350
* Third Place: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
* Second Place: 2008 BMW 335i
* First Place: 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/07q4/the_quickest_sedans_of_2008_30_000_to_40_000-featureThe Quickest Sedans of 2008: $30,000 to $40,000 - Feature

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yo who here has actually driven a charger?

hp doesn't = performance

for output, yeah, huge american v8s are the best for the $$ hands down

but id take handling over power any day personally. power is cheap in the aftermarket
I've driven every trim.. the 2.4L(talk about slow
smh.gif
), sxt, r/t, and srt

the r/t and srt are very fast, and the torque is just 
sick.gif
everything else though? terrible. the ride isn't comfy at all (mind you, my acura was slammed on coilovers so i know what a %$+%@@ ride is suppose to feel like), suspension noise was just
tired.gif
, interior was cheap(they couldn't even put cloth over the speaker grills
smh.gif
), going over bumps u heard every little rattle..it's an all around %$+%@@ car. you take the hemi out, and you got a over sized neon
laugh.gif

if i had 40k and needed a daily driver, the last car i'd get is a charger.

and for people who's mouse button can't click....

CHARGER SRT-8

BASE PRICE: $37,010

ENGINE TYPE: pushrod 16-valve V-8, iron block and aluminum heads, port fuel injection
Displacement: 370 cu in, 6059cc
Power (SAE net): 425 bhp @ 6200 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 420 lb-ft @ 4800 rpm

TRANSMISSION: 5-speed automatic

DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 120.0 in
Length: 200.1 in
Width: 74.5 in
Height: 57.7 in
Curb weight: 4274 lb

C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 4.8 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 11.2 sec
Zero to 130 mph: 19.9 sec
Street start, 5–60 mph: 5.2 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 13.2 sec @ 109 mph
Top speed (redline limited): 173 mph
Braking, 70–0 mph: 168 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.90 g

FUEL ECONOMY:
EPA city/highway driving: 14/20 mpg

EVO X

ESTIMATED BASE PRICE: $30,000

ENGINE TYPE: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve inline-4, aluminum block and head, port fuel injection
Displacement: 122 cu in, 1998cc
Power (SAE net): 295 bhp @ 6500 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 300 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm

TRANSMISSION: 5-speed manual

DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 104.3 in
Length: 177.0 in
Width: 71.3 in
Height: 58.3 in
Curb weight: 3500 lb (est)
C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 5.0 sec