Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I'm guessing this is the new Automotive thread?

Heck no. Keep them all separate. Automotive should have its own area on NT. But I don't think it comes up enough.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I'm guessing this is the new Automotive thread?

Heck no. Keep them all separate. Automotive should have its own area on NT. But I don't think it comes up enough.
Keep them all separate? Yeah, is that why this thread went from the Charger spy shots to the CTS-V vs M3 vs Mustang GT vs Evo X vs Evo IX vs 300 and then some side luxury super car depreciation fights? This is exactly what happens in the Automotive thread. Haha.

Every page there is a new car to challenge:

akuma.jpg

Originally Posted by Battousai701

some people cant handle it when others dont like american cars, acting like its their new born child.

not really, i dont care for american cars but for someone to say the SRT is trash then im gonna get mad. they obviously have never drove or rode in a SRT in their life. If they did they would never say such a comment.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

some people cant handle it when others dont like american cars, acting like its their new born child.

not really, i dont care for american cars but for someone to say the SRT is trash then im gonna get mad. they obviously have never drove or rode in a SRT in their life. If they did they would never say such a comment.
SRT is just a inhouse - aftermarket company, Dodge is trash. Is that better for you? I've been in a SRT4 and 300c SRT8, both are
sick.gif

Why would I buy a Gt500? when I can go get my Camaro to do more damage for just a lil more money...

http://www.lingenfelter.c...300-supercharger-package

http://www.autotrader.com...start_year=2009&engine=8 Cylinder&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&sownerid=555185&make=CHEV&color=&keywords_display=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=&seller_type=b&position=top&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=mileageASC&address=60626&advanced=y&end_year=2011&transmission=&doors=&max_price=35000&cardist=681&standard=false

= M3 and gt500 murder.

The thing about the modern American Muscle cars is that they are built to be modified.

BMW, and Mercedes dont supply engine blocks to tuning comapnies.

So while its easy to compare the cars stock you have to understand that BMW generally doesnt want you to go to a tuning company and thus the options are limited.

If you are willing to spend the same money and ride in a Chevy it will handle better, drive faster, have just as nice an interrior too

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

SRT is just a inhouse - aftermarket company, Dodge is trash. Is that better for you? I've been in a SRT4 and 300c SRT8, both are
sick.gif
meanwhile they're one of da best truck makers aswell, and

interior =/= driving experience on a SRT -8 charger/300

so you saying dodge trash = ignorant

Fellas lets not trash the lower Charger models. The RT is great in its own lane like the SXT. They are all made to fit a class of people.

From family people, to people who want a nice semi muscle car to muscle car lovers.

I see the trashing too often. Plus I could end up with a SXT until the new Charger releases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Why would I buy a Gt500? when I can go get my Camaro to do more damage for just a lil more money...
why would i buy either when i can  dump 10k into a civic and beat lambo's? see where im going with this?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

why would i buy either when i can  dump 10k into a civic and beat lambo's? see where im going with this?
its called u don't like american cars and your reaching is becoming comical
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
O rly?

Cmon..the _ just said why buy a gt500 when he can mod a camaro for cheaper

why not just mod a civic or an old supra that'll be cheaper than the camaro?

if i would've said why not get a foxbody mustang, you would've agreed with me...you bash imports when you don't know a thing about them..

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif
O rly?
let's elaborate on da gt500 VS m3

not only are you getting da best performing, fastest mustang for 50k, your getting all da electronics that BMW is gonna cream you another 12 grand for

Navigational systems : information type: 3D and voice and touch screen controls HDD, color and 8.0; Compass; Voice activating system includes navigation system and includes air conditioning; DVD/VCD; Entertainment display screen front; MP3 player; 10 GB hard drive; Audio system with digital radio; SIRIUS Travel Link; Air conditioning with fully automated climate control 2 and auto; Passenger seat secondary ventilation controls; Ventilation system with automatic recirculation
all in all your not even scratchin da total of what BMW offers as a BASE price for its m3

its called being a smarter shopper.

at least your HONEST about your opinion that isn't rooted in anything involving cold hard stats/facts between da 2 cars...you like one car over another ACKNOWLEDGING

its inferior to da other one...alot more people in this thread AREN'T as honest
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

my question is WHY go OUT OF YOUR WAY to buy a car that not only is slower, but for what you get for a LOADED packaged ford with all da trimings you

would prefer to buy a BASE model M3 that EVERY SINGLE OPTION has to be purchased separately?� in which you end up paying another 12k just to be even with

da gt500? sounds like a waste of money to me.....

You can't compare the two cars. One is a naturally aspirated 4.0L V8 that likes to rev to 8,400rpm, the other is a supercharged 5.4L V8 with a 6,000rpm redline. You're trying to compare a scalple to a butcher's knife - they're both set out to accomplish different things.

And FWIW, I could care less about all the trimmings that come with the GT500. My ideal M3 would have speed-cloth seats, no sunroof, no power seats, nothing. As long as it has the S65 engine, I'm a happy man. Options are just that, options. You don't have to pick them, and I'd rather not have them.

I'd also rather stare at this all day:

e92_m3_111.jpg

Than this:

gt500-interior.jpg

Originally Posted by Vancity74

at least your HONEST about your opinion that isn't rooted in anything involving cold hard stats/facts between da 2 cars...you like one car over another ACKNOWLEDGING

its inferior to da other one...alot more people in this thread AREN'T as honest
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

my question is WHY go OUT OF YOUR WAY to buy a car that not only is slower, but for what you get for a LOADED packaged ford with all da trimings you

would prefer to buy a BASE model M3 that EVERY SINGLE OPTION has to be purchased separately?� in which you end up paying another 12k just to be even with

da gt500? sounds like a waste of money to me.....

You can't compare the two cars. One is a naturally aspirated 4.0L V8 that likes to rev to 8,400rpm, the other is a supercharged 5.4L V8 with a 6,000rpm redline. You're trying to compare a scalple to a butcher's knife - they're both set out to accomplish different things.

And FWIW, I could care less about all the trimmings that come with the GT500. My ideal M3 would have speed-cloth seats, no sunroof, no power seats, nothing. As long as it has the S65 engine, I'm a happy man. Options are just that, options. You don't have to pick them, and I'd rather not have them.

I'd also rather stare at this all day:

e92_m3_111.jpg

Than this:

gt500-interior.jpg
they both cars dukes, if your paying more for a butter knife when you can get a samurai sword then thats on you.

08ShelbyGT500KR_2763L.jpg

whats under da hood, and da trimmings that come STANDARD

2011-BMW-M3-GTS1.jpg

then what da germans offer for da same price...can't dispute that....im talking buying NEW car vs NEW car from da factory

so quit with all da hypothetical notions about a coppin a civic mondaynightraw
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Get out of here with that

You boast about speed...you get proven wrong, then u wanna talk about "options and trimmings"

Originally Posted by RKO2004

so quit with all da hypothetical notions about a coppin a civic mondaynightraw
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Is he planning on buying a civic or something because dude just clowned me for the SXT?
laugh.gif
why u getting a sxt, used r/t's go for brand new sxt money...but yeah he's buggin
laugh.gif

You boast about speed...you get proven wrong, then u wanna talk about "options and trimmings"
you're da shallow one talking about interiors
laugh.gif

gt500 got more overall then da M3 has for da same money...PERIOD. take that L

you're da shallow one talking about interiors
laugh.gif

gt500 got more overall then da M3 has for da same money...PERIOD. take that L
The sales numbers don't lie, there's a reason.

What do you drive again Ninja? YOU take the L.

Back
Top Bottom