smokin.gif

that explains everything.

kinda like being a mets fan in yankee town known as New York
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Get out of here with that

You boast about speed...you get proven wrong, then u wanna talk about "options and trimmings"
Word, it's like "on to the next one". First it's HP/TRQ, than it's price, than it's year, than it's speed, than it's 0-60, than its 1320, than it's value and depreciation NOW it's interior and options. Yall see this dude Ninja,
eyes.gif
running away with his samurai sword tucked between his legs. Son has excuses for days. Worse than my 7y/o lil nephew.
its not MY FAULT ya compartmentalize and isolate arguments
laugh.gif

when you buy a car you look at da WHOLE PACKAGE,
??

comparing interiors is a douche bag comparison.....
eyes.gif

da way da car drives and overall performance >> "cute" interior wit a underwhelming driving experience.

and i've been inside of a charger...whats da problem? a bunch of plastic..so what?......da word is practicality....
????????

First it's "i don't care about interior" now it's "i look at the whole package"

You boast about speed...you get proven wrong, then u wanna talk about "options and trimmings"
Word, it's like "on to the next one". First it's HP/TRQ, than it's price, than it's year, than it's speed, than it's 0-60, than its 1320, than it's value and depreciation NOW it's interior and options. Yall see this dude Ninja,
eyes.gif
running away with his samurai sword tucked between his legs. Son has excuses for days. Worse than my 7y/o lil nephew.
laugh.gif

when you buy a car you look at da WHOLE PACKAGE,
??

comparing interiors is a douche bag comparison.....
eyes.gif

da way da car drives and overall performance >> "cute" interior wit a underwhelming driving experience.

and i've been inside of a charger...whats da problem? a bunch of plastic..so what?......da word is practicality....
????????

First it's "i don't care about interior" now it's "i look at the whole package"
you worse then a republican....
laugh.gif

see what my previous quote said about OVERALL performance....yeah that means da car OVERALL...so #fail for you sir

http://www.youtube.com/v/_C9zanLcpXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/_C9zanLcpXY&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/_C9zanLcpXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/_C9zanLcpXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&

DA ONLY FAIR WAY TO COMPARE CARS IS BY PRICE

like this video clearly shows.....

what car is !#%#%$ wit da gt500 for 50 grand or da SRT 8 for 40 grand?

outta nearly 30 pages only ONE person had a answer for da SRT-8 charger, im sorry sir but da M3 isn't messing with da cobra...you can cry all you want about it too
laugh.gif

You know what the funny thing about all this is? You know absolutely nothing about any of the cars we've been speaking about

all of your arguments come from videos and @!+#+$@# articles from companies that bash imports and most euros

I bet you don't even know what makes the gt fast or even what kind of supercharger it uses..you proved that when u said u didn't know what the purpose of a turbo was and the infamous "V4"

You know what the funny thing about all this is? You know absolutely nothing about any of the cars we've been speaking about

all of your arguments come from videos and @!+#+$@# articles from companies that bash imports and most euros

I bet you don't even know what makes the gt fast or even what kind of supercharger it uses..you proved that when u said u didn't know what the purpose of a turbo was and the infamous "V4"
ninjahood got frequent flyer miles on his metro card

1zdautu.gif

I told g, cancel his MotorTrend subscription and stop favoring YouTube videos
smh.gif

awww someone is salty they M3 lost to american muscle huh...

http://www.youtube.com/v/_YTYaB7fP-A&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/_YTYaB7fP-A&hl=en_US&fs=1&

awwwwww
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

now you questioning my sources that EQUALLY cover imports and domestics
laugh.gif

L   <<< that L is for u

Originally Posted by RKO2004

A Hood, which car is better looking between the Stang and Camaro?
really depends which color....they both some sexy automobiles...

i got da shelby ahead JUST SLIGHTLY

but da camaro in bumble bee transformer yellow >>*

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

when you buy a car you look at da WHOLE PACKAGE, i've out debated every single one of ya vitrtually BY MY SELF
laugh.gif
because unlike alot of ya, actually read reviews

and shop with my $$$, not with some kinda of  bias against a ENTIRE AMERICAN CAR segment....ya worse then apple fan boys
Now it's the 'whole package' ...

:adds that to the list:

So what's the next thing your going to add? Tires? Brake lights? Emblems? Racing stripes? Do you anything significant about cars? Nah, all American cars aren't garbage, just the ones YOU choose. I wouldn't drive anything Dodge.

EDIT: Now son says the only fair way to compare cars is by price...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If nobody don't see the lame excuses this dude comes up with, cot damn amazing I tell yall. Son is a habitual line excuse stepper.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

when you buy a car you look at da WHOLE PACKAGE, i've out debated every single one of ya vitrtually BY MY SELF
laugh.gif

and shop with my $$$, not with some kinda of  bias against a ENTIRE AMERICAN CAR segment....ya worse then apple fan boys

So what's the next thing your going to add? Tires? Brake lights? Emblems? Racing stripes? Do you anything significant about cars? Nah, all American cars aren't garbage, just the ones YOU choose. I wouldn't drive anything Dodge.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If nobody don't see the lame excuses this dude comes up with, cot damn amazing I tell yall. Son is a habitual line excuse stepper.
lame ploy by you sir...

i've ALWAYS maintained that for 40 grand you're not getting a better overall package then a dodge SRT-8 charger (which includes everything i've wrote about)

you're just too slow to add 1+1
laugh.gif

and i just finishing sonnnin' da M3 with a ford mustang shelby gt500 for 50 grand 

and motortrend already showed you that da CTS-V SONS da M5 for 30 GRAND cheaper

30 pages in this post, and NONE of ya have shut down those points ( a DISCONTINUED Evo IX ..yeah only one car IF it was still around)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ninja, explain what a 'V4' is again?
laugh.gif
oh da 4 banger engines in economy cars?

Saab Sonett III with Ford Taunus V4 engine.

yeah

VS a inline 4 cylinder engine like a Sohc ....yeah, those weak things, what about em?
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lame ploy by you sir...

i've ALWAYS maintained that for 40 grand you're not getting a better overall package then a dodge SRT-8 charger (which includes everything i've wrote about)

laugh.gif

30 pages in this post, and NONE of ya have shut down those points ( a DISCONTINUED Evo IX ..yeah only one car IF it was still around)
laugh.gif
WRX STi

MSRP: $35,640
0-60: 4.6secs
Quarter Mile: 13.1 @102.2mph

It has a faster 0-60, quarter mile, cost less and is a CURRENT YEAR MODEL. What's your excuses now? Also, I don't know where you got your info from but Charger SRT8 is NOT doing 0-60 in the 4's. It's doing low 5's, people are trapping in the high 4's due to changing the rear tires. Faaaar from stock. Stop with the lies kid.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lame ploy by you sir...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
WRX STi

MSRP: $35,640
0-60: 4.6secs
Quarter Mile: 13.1 @102.2mph

It has a faster 0-60, quarter mile, cost less and is a CURRENT YEAR MODEL. What's your excuses now? Also, I don't know where you got your info from but Charger SRT8 is NOT doing 0-60 in the 4's. It's doing low 5's, people are trapping in the high 4's due to changing the rear tires. Faaaar from stock. Stop with the lies kid.

laugh.gif

son said FAAAR from stock like your adding a turbocharger

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Ninja, you lost that one. You're just looking for another excuse to post back.
i ain't lose, son ain't post proof that chargers does slower then listed...son went off on a "well people change da tires, THATS why its faster" tangent
laugh.gif

but for 35k da STI is a VERY worthy adversary posting those numbers....but da charger is a bigger roomy car thats faster, so thats how da cookie

crumbles.

This goes back to me saying you know nada about cars
laugh.gif

Performance tires make a huge difference when it comes to traction and getting off the line

This goes back to me saying you know nada about cars
laugh.gif

Performance tires make a huge difference when it comes to traction and getting off the line
please quote where i said that tires didn't make a difference...son OVERPLAYED that card talking bout FAAAR from stock...something that

your gonna change da MOST on a RWD muscle car if your smoking da tires
laugh.gif

go back and cry about da shelby sonnin ur M3 for 12 grand less...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah

VS a inline 4 cylinder engine like a Sohc ....yeah, those weak things, what about em?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, you said a 'V4' was in today's imports. Wrong buddy. You are so pathetic. You use an old American car as an example.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Ninja, you lost that one. You're just looking for another excuse to post back.
i ain't lose, son ain't post proof that chargers does slower then listed...son went off on a "well people change da tires, THATS why its faster" tangent
laugh.gif

but for 35k da STI is a VERY worthy adversary posting those numbers....but da charger is a bigger roomy car thats faster, so thats how da cookie

crumbles.
Since you like to read, here is some reading material...

1. 0-60: 5secs
2. 0-60: 5.3secs
3. 0-60: 5.1secs
4. 0-60: Low 5secs
5. 0-60: In about 5secs

I await your excuses, for the SLOWER, more EXPENSIVE car. 

laugh.gif

yeah

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, you said a 'V4' was in today's imports. Wrong buddy. You are so pathetic. You use an old American car as an example.
oh yeah? go find where i said that exact state and quote it here....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom