Srs question: How does NT get their rubbers??

What one of you has to do is go to a 24 hour store grab a few boxes of condoms and take them to the checkout, act like you don't have enough money and put them back, come back with some cheap plastic wrap and some rubberbands pay and leave.

The reaction must be priceless

Yo for real what kinda condoms they stash in there?
A friend of mine went there and she got a whole bag of these. I get a few that rip here and there smh
mean.gif
I don't know how to word this without coming off rude or weird.... but these things be tiny......... and I'm asian...................

What one of you has to do is go to a 24 hour store grab a few boxes of condoms and take them to the checkout, act like you don't have enough money and put them back, come back with some cheap plastic wrap and some rubberbands pay and leave.

The reaction must be priceless
:rofl: :rofl:

one time i had this big butt freak ready to go at my friends house. me and my guy went to the corner store real quick to get some chasers. i decided to buy a condom cause i knew it was about to go down. so i quietly ask the middle eastern man working behind the counter if i can get a rubber. duke hands me a magnum|I i told him "naw, not that one" and he starts laughing. there is also a fine *** girl that works at the corner store...she was there...everybody in the store was now paying attention to what was going on. i got my trojan and got the **** outta there. didnt even smash said big butt freak because her ride came early. i been team raw every since
:lol:

Ya'll were about to tag team it or what?

if your that embarrassed then go to the U-scan machine :lol:

not a big deal honestly.

get embarrassed for 20 seconds>>>>catching a STD that lasts the rest of your life.

our what?
Our what?
nah just go buy them. everybody has sex, b.

Not everybody :smh:

I got over any insecurity I had about it when I was 16 and I put it in the groceries when shopping with my mom just to mess with her. She ended up buying it, wasn't phased at all. She said "no that's fine, you need to be safe out there" or something like that.

:lol:

If it was my mom she would've been like "Daul, come get your condoms. Hold on to them. Give them to my son"

Maaaaannn, I've always been ******g PROUD to go in a drug store and get me some condoms.  I don't know why ****** always tryin' to hide that **** under some magazines or something, **** that.  You throw them ******* on the counter and stare that counter chick in the eye like, 'Yup, it's like dat,' and she might offer the yambs right there in the store.

:rofl:

i havent used a condom in yearssss....when i have though, it wasnt embarrassing, everyone has sex, the hell is so embarrassing about protecting yourself?

hahha is it actually embarrassing for a guy to buy condoms? i think it would be worst for a girl i mean im a girl ive never bought condoms ive always thought that, that is the guys responsibility lol am i wrong?

hahha is it actually embarrassing for a guy to buy condoms? i think it would be worst for a girl i mean im a girl ive never bought condoms ive always thought that, that is the guys responsibility lol am i wrong?

nah, we about to smash and a girl whips out a rubber. i'd think you were a track star.

Last edited:
When I was like 18/19 I use to be embarrassed. I use to try to pick up other things to kinda take focus off condoms, so one time I picked up a pack of gummy worms and when I was at the cashier I realized how pedo I looked
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom