Stacked teams forgotten in history --- vol. couldnt get it done

Shuges, might as well throw in the 04 Yanks as well and maybe even 03 when they had Weaver and Wells. Damn shame they didn't win one in those three years.

The Braves in the early and late 90s had some stacked offensive teams too.

I know a lot of you don't watch hockey but some teams that stand out like the 95 Red Wings who the Devils beat in the Finals, 99 Devils, the late 90s Penguins teams and the Capitals as of late.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

Jermaine O'Neal, Ron Artest, Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Tinsley, etc.

I still maintain till this day if it wasn't for the fight, they would have won the championship that year.

People keep telling me this but I don't think they would have gotten past the PISTONS that year.  
I think so. You remember Ron Ron????? He was going nuts before he actually went nuts
laugh.gif
JO was a beast that year too

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

Jermaine O'Neal, Ron Artest, Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Tinsley, etc.

I still maintain till this day if it wasn't for the fight, they would have won the championship that year.

People keep telling me this but I don't think they would have gotten past the PISTONS that year.  
I think so. You remember Ron Ron????? He was going nuts before he actually went nuts
laugh.gif
JO was a beast that year too

i think there was some super soccer club team assembled that didn't get it done

i think there was some super soccer club team assembled that didn't get it done

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

1996-97 Houston Rockets - Barkley, Hakeem, Drexler, Ellie
Ellie adds to a team being stacked? Really.
laugh.gif

Some of you dudes are just naming any team.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

1996-97 Houston Rockets - Barkley, Hakeem, Drexler, Ellie
Ellie adds to a team being stacked? Really.
laugh.gif

Some of you dudes are just naming any team.

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

They would've beat the Pistons, the Pacers team that was left played hard before they got eliminated

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

They would've beat the Pistons, the Pacers team that was left played hard before they got eliminated

Another one, the 88 Oakland A's. Great power hitting lineup against an injury ravaged, weak hitting Dodgers team and they got handled in 5. My uncle lives out in the Bay and still mentions that from time to time when we talk sports
laugh.gif

Another one, the 88 Oakland A's. Great power hitting lineup against an injury ravaged, weak hitting Dodgers team and they got handled in 5. My uncle lives out in the Bay and still mentions that from time to time when we talk sports
laugh.gif

2004 Lakers still hurts to this day

that 2000 blazers though was very stacked

mighty mouse, smitty, pip, sheed, sabonis, bg, detlef and etc.

2004 Lakers still hurts to this day

that 2000 blazers though was very stacked

mighty mouse, smitty, pip, sheed, sabonis, bg, detlef and etc.

Dallas Cowboys every year

Eagles when they had T.O(for the full season). . . McNabb to Owens was deadly that year

Suns in 04-05 with Amare, Joe Johnson, Nash, Marion, and Quentin Richardson(in his last good season)

Suns in 07 when Stoudemire and Diaw were Suspended  

Dallas Cowboys every year

Eagles when they had T.O(for the full season). . . McNabb to Owens was deadly that year

Suns in 04-05 with Amare, Joe Johnson, Nash, Marion, and Quentin Richardson(in his last good season)

Suns in 07 when Stoudemire and Diaw were Suspended  

Back
Top Bottom