Staples Center Parking, how is it for tomorrow's game?

Joined Dec 13, 2004
I apologize for posting here because I know this should belong in the SoCal forum but that section rarely gets any visitor so I figure I would ask here to getsome opinion.

I will probably arrive at around 5:00-5:30 and the game is at 6pm.
They have a pre-sale parking for $20 where they would hold the space for a certain time.
$20 seems reasonable since that is how much all these parking places charge anyways and it is in Blaine St. and 11th I believe, about 2 blocks from the StaplesCenter, still a pretty long walk.
Am I better off taking my chance looking for closer parking like in the new Lot West Parking or should I just go ahead and buy the presale parking space?

To those who have been there recently, maybe during the playoffs, can you guys share any experience?

Thanks.

Joined Oct 6, 2006
I suggest you buy the presale parking space, because you know those independent parking lots will start charging a buttload for parking.

Joined Sep 17, 2005
E3 is still going on tomorrow and does not shut down until 6:00. Parking probably will not be available in the LACC parking garages. Oh and BTW playoff parkinghas been 25 bucks there so I would assume the LA live parking lot will be 30 bucks

Joined Apr 6, 2007
i would go early or...
if you don't mind walking a lil, take the 110 N get of at 9th st, right when you get off the freeway you will see a big parking spot. they charge $11.
its a big spot but i would still go early anyway

Joined Oct 6, 2006
I forgot about E3
. You need to get there mad early for parking then just start lounging and walking around till the game starts.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Thanks for all the suggestion. I just went ahead and reserved that spot, damn ticketmaster charged $6 fees and an extra $2 to print it out.
Paid almost $30 but at least it's an assurance of parking. I'm coming from the Valley and leaving at 4:00 pm.
That should be enough time right?

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Originally Posted by Nawth21

2 blocks is a long walk?

True because a block is freaking enormous in L.A. but considering the suggestions I've been getting, I would probably have to walk it 2-3 blocks either wayso it is a safe bet to have that parking space available.

Joined Dec 29, 2005
I always pay 10 bucks at that parking lot Junior Strike mentioned. What's wrong with a little walking?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now