Star Wars Appreciation

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if george lucas remade the older films it would be the GREATEST thing EVERRRRRR

Now you're all getting crazy - there are parts of the original movies that could be better (and parts that have already been fixed - and some that wereruined - in the special editions) but he should not be allowed anywhere near the originals again - that would be a travesty.

the prequels are waaaay better then they are given credit for
Phantom Menace wasn't even all that bad, Jar Jar was a bad character but he didn't destroy it like how some ppl exaggerate

3 is up there with the OG trilogy IMO
That movie was really emotionally powerful
That ending was something else

I just don't like how they tied things up (or in some ways didn't)
There seem to be continuation problems, I could be wrong though, but it just seems like George Lucas was just freestyling and not doing check ups on his ownmaterial

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

There seem to be continuation problems, I could be wrong though, but it just seems like George Lucas was just freestyling and not doing check ups on his own material
Well, yeah. If you watch the whole series of the reviews posted earlier he talks about that. He was just making stuff up that didn't fit withwhat was already there.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Episode III

pimp.gif
Seriously?

Not V? Not VI?

It's certainly the best of the prequels but it's no where near as good as the original trilogy.

I don't get how people get so confused with the numbers either - they go in chronological order - it's just that I,II and III were made later.

The more time goes on the more disappointed I am with the prequels too - they could have been fantastic but they just didn't do it. I and II should have been one movie, the start of Vader should have been II (with things like Anakin slaughtering the sandpeople) and then III could have been him actually becoming Vader and maybe some of the Clone Wars.

Episode III is the best of the 6 star wars movies.

The only good part of I was the final fight with Darth Maul and the only good part of II was Kamino.

IV was pretty good all around. V was hot and VI was good except for the Jabba scene and the Ewoks.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

There seem to be continuation problems, I could be wrong though, but it just seems like George Lucas was just freestyling and not doing check ups on his own material
Well, yeah. If you watch the whole series of the reviews posted earlier he talks about that. He was just making stuff up that didn't fit with what was already there.
yeah, there's a ton of plot holes, but the SW universe is huge and i can understand some things being overlooked. What kind of things didthat guy in the vid talking bout? I hate listening to people whine so I didn't even bother checking it out

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Episode III is the best of the 6 star wars movies.
you got some balls saying that, especially on the internet

There's a group of fanboys gathering outside his house right now.

True story, Mace Windhu's special force connection is combat. He see's "shatterpoints" meaning the weak spot in a situation, or being.

i read some of the books maybe like 10 years ago...major spoilers of the only big things i remember happening

Spoiler [+]
Chewbacca dies, Luke is bad for a while, Leia marries Han and becomes a Jedi

My order:
--V
--III
--IV
--VI
--I
--II

--Star Wars in general is appreciated. Word to my SN.
--Grew up watching the original trilogy. Cant beat it.

i read some of the books maybe like 10 years ago...major spoilers of the only big things i remember happening

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
plus 2 of their 3 kids dies

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
plus 2 of their 3 kids dies
just read the spoilers.
eek.gif
frown.gif

oh and I love II and III. I is hard to watch though.

Back
Top Bottom