Star Wars Force Awakens (Parody)

Here's a parody my boy's just dropped (I came in at the end). Were all hyped for the new film. Let me know what you think!

This was cool but at the same time reminded me of the lightsabers in the hood vid.

The 3 way fight was very dope. What was up with ya man's (in the black w/ the green ls) hairline? :lol:

:lol: Big homey still dodging, :rofl: @ touching the lightsaber with ya bare hands

I aint never seen so many black ppl wield lightsabers in a long time :lol: Reminds me of my homeys along with the DBZ talk we use to have.

With the way it ended got me thinking how the Wayne Bros. or somebody aint try to capitalize with a black Star Wars movie by now :lol:

This was cool but at the same time reminded me of the lightsabers in the hood vid.

The 3 way fight was very dope. What was up with ya man's (in the black w/ the green ls) hairline? :lol:

:lol: Big homey still dodging, :rofl: @ touching the lightsaber with ya bare hands

I aint never seen so many black ppl wield lightsabers in a long time :lol: Reminds me of my homeys along with the DBZ talk we use to have.

With the way it ended got me thinking how the Wayne Bros. or somebody aint try to capitalize with a black Star Wars movie by now :lol:

gotta check out that one. never seen it.

that's true, idk Im guessing they were afraid of a law suit or they just didn't wanna compete with Space balls

Back
Top Bottom