Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3P0’s line will get people crying but felt cheap to me.

Does 3PO even really know the new trio? - they've had like no interaction in the movies :lol:

I mean i guess R2 and Chewie are there lol

Also, not even a hint of evil Rey this time around. It makes that fake vision shot from the last trailer look even worse. Shock marketing :emoji_thumbsdown:

EHcnz5iU0AAMONq

Excited. Look at all those ships! And definitely Ghost!
The tone of this trailer feels very different from the "Darth Rey" vibes, but we all know this can be manipulated in the editing room.
Like that Threepio line... sounded like it was edited from different dialogue.
And space horses! Give us the space whales too!

Got Kelly Marie Tran looking like someone's Tita. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like that spoiler reveal a few pages back is accurate based on this trailer though. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :smh::smh::smh:

I mean we all should know JJ is good @ trailers and Star Wars overall have perfected the art of hyping fans up off of trailers.

I won't be pulled in or fooled by either. This is probably getting a Saturday or Sunday watch.

Last edited:
Trailer didn't do much for me.

Also, what is with C3PO saying goodbye to his friends? He barely spent time with these fools minus Chewbacca. It looks like he was connected to some machine....maybe it was Han Solo "Force Speaking" through C3PO...

Rey and Kylo destroying Vader's helmet+case? ****ttt.

Last edited:
At least we'll have the Mandalorian and Clone Wars to look forward to. Favreau will right the ship :smh:

Knowing how nobody had a plan for this trilogy, this'll definitely be a subpar ending at best. Hopefully, they've learned their lessons going forward but yeah, the final two episodes of Season 1 of the Mandalorian will be right before and after this movie so at least I have that to look forward to as far as my excitement goes.

Back
Top Bottom