Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently, he knew 4 years ago?

There were always way to many rumors for this to just have been a recent decision. Remember, somewhere in Disney's vault, there's a Boba Fett teaser from 2016. I was always a believer that a Fett and Kenobi movie were way ahead in the pipeline before "Star Wars fatigue":rolleyes happened.

There were always way to many rumors for this to just have been a recent decision. Remember, somewhere in Disney's vault, there's a Boba Fett teaser from 2016. I was always a believer that a Fett and Kenobi movie were way ahead in the pipeline before "Star Wars fatigue":rolleyes happened.

Do you think the Mandalorian was really just the boba story after the sarlacc pit repackaged and renamed for business purposes? Every single description given of The Mandalorian mirrors Boba Fett.

Do you think the Mandalorian was really just the boba story after the sarlacc pit repackaged and renamed for business purposes? Every single description given of The Mandalorian mirrors Boba Fett.

Filoni admitted that it was always IG-88 in the storyboards until they decided to make him a "brand new character" towards the end, so you can assume the same was always the case with this new Mandalorian guy as well.

Somebody asked me the same question a couple weeks ago at nycc and I jokingly said watch them be vague about him for a bunch of seasons and drop nuggets like Jon Snow being Targaryen just to **** with peoples emotions:lol:

I don’t remember which trailer # it was but the “chewie we’re home” made my life :pimp:

The only reason TLJ did those numbers is because we thought oh **** Luke is back.

:smh:

cbe012650851cab598a6c0cd78ee65bb.gif
This scene....

I knew what I was in for after this and it wasn't a good experience.

any word on lightsabers this holiday season? wonder if they'll be removable like in the past or if they'll be fixed like they have been recenly.

Was watching this earlier and that reaction Cap had with Mjolnir could've/should've EASILY been Luke with the lightsaber :smh:

It's just a shame nothing in this Trilogy will ever have the same type of reaction as everybody hopping out those portals. And to be be fair, I don't think anything will ever come close to being in the crowd that night. **** was something special for real.

reading that last detailed spoiler sounds a tad better but what happened to ending the skywalker saga??? the hell is wrong with disney??? lol shoulda handed star wars over to feige once they acquired the rights smh

Reactions: ARK
reading that last detailed spoiler sounds a tad better but what happened to ending the skywalker saga??? the hell is wrong with disney??? lol shoulda handed star wars over to feige once they acquired the rights smh
Over-correction.

They probably think Rian was such poison that they now have to continue the Skywalker legacy if in name only.

The only way the saga actually ends now is if Rey is never seen again which is unlikely from Disney or Daisy.

#LongLiveReyPalpatine :nthat:

Was watching this earlier and that reaction Cap had with Mjolnir could've/should've EASILY been Luke with the lightsaber :smh:

It's just a shame nothing in this Trilogy will ever have the same type of reaction as everybody hopping out those portals. And to be be fair, I don't think anything will ever come close to being in the crowd that night. **** was something special for real.

Saw it opening weekend. Got a little teary eyed when everybody came back and Cap said the words. Audience was screaming. Opening weekend crowds are the best.

Back
Top Bottom