• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still want Chloe Moretz in the movies :lol:

But Ronan would be a solid choice.

Does chloe moretz habe a huge following that actually want her in episode vii?

If we start seeing crap names like zac effron and jaden smith ima puke id rather they revive jar jar binks than have that tool jaden smith in a star wars movie

Does chloe moretz habe a huge following that actually want her in episode vii?

If we start seeing crap names like zac effron and jaden smith ima puke id rather they revive jar jar binks than have that tool jaden smith in a star wars movie
a lot of people have been saying Disney will put their stars in this movie. But really it's a non issue in my honest opinion. We haven't seen Disney put one child star in any Marvel movie yet

Last edited:
a lot of people have been saying Disney will put their stars in this movie. But really it's a non issue in my honest opinion. We haven't seen Disney put one child star in any Marvel movie yet

But star wars is on a whole nother world dude.

So supposedly a picture of the current iteration of the Millennium Falcon will be released by Latino Review tonight :nerd:

@villarrealy JJ Abrams on #StarWars: "We're working our ***** off trying to get things in place w/ casting." Benedict Cumberbatch? "I love that guy."

Why don't they just announce it :smh:

The Butler’s David Oyelowo is rumored to be auditioning for a role
david.jpg

Fruitvale Station’s Michael B. Jordan is also rumored to be auditioning, supposedly met with JJ Abrams personally

michael-b-jordan.jpg

http://m.latino-review.com/2013/09/...two-actors-went-in-for-star-wars-episode-vii/

Could one of these guys be Lando's son :nerd:

Last edited:
Lando doesn't have a son.

If you're saying that because of the expanded universe I really don't think they're going by the EU. So he very well could be in these new movies. Only EU elements I see them using is pre Episode 1 stuff and the Solo twins.

I'll say it again, Lando does not have a son.

But Boba Fett has a daughter.

And a granddaughter.

And he would share some nice screen time with miss Ronan. *TOwinkgif*

Sprleaking of the butler id love to see forrest whitaker in the new star wars guy has always been a funny bad ***. I know they want a younger cast but i wouldnt mind...

I also wouldnt mind lando having a son or two.

I'll say it again, Lando does not have a son.

But Boba Fett has a daughter.

And a granddaughter.

And he would share some nice screen time with miss Ronan. *TOwinkgif*

And I'll say it again, too... he has a son if the writers give him a son :lol:

I'm just trying to prepare you for your inevitable disappointment when they stray from the extended universe. Because it's going to happen.. and you'll write a ten paragraph essay about why it would have been better if they followed the books :lol:

lol they better not kill all of the original cast off..... maybe one person but thats it

as a star wars fan no point in another trilogy if they just gonna kill everyone... leave it alone then. dont kill my childhood lol

I'm fine with them "straying".

Jacen is Jason. Fine. Jacen is Jackson. Fine. Jacen is Todd, ok cool.

Jacen is a 6 foot 7 chinese-black-italian who happens to be the softest Jedi in the galaxy, ****'s going to get broken at Disney HQ.

Stray, don't just erase.

You can interpret Spiderman many ways. Don't have him be Spidermonkey tho. Superman can be many things. Don't make him 4 feet tall. Iron Man can be rich, or filthy rich, or very rich. Don't have him workin at a car wash.

Straying is fine.

Adding family members for fun, is not straying. That's being completely stupid, and I doubt Disney is going to go that far. I know they will stray, complete changes is beyond pointless and stupid, especially given that they also own the expanded universe, therefore it's real to them too, they have to continue on with that endeavor as well.

I'm fine with them "straying".

Jacen is Jason. Fine. Jacen is Jackson. Fine. Jacen is Todd, ok cool.

Jacen is a 6 foot 7 chinese-black-italian who happens to be the softest Jedi in the galaxy, ****'s going to get broken at Disney HQ.

Stray, don't just erase.

You can interpret Spiderman many ways. Don't have him be Spidermonkey tho. Superman can be many things. Don't make him 4 feet tall. Iron Man can be rich, or filthy rich, or very rich. Don't have him workin at a car wash.

Straying is fine.

Adding family members for fun, is not straying. That's being completely stupid, and I doubt Disney is going to go that far. I know they will stray, complete changes is beyond pointless and stupid, especially given that they also own the expanded universe, therefore it's real to them too, they have to continue on with that endeavor as well.

:lol: Going have to accept that the EU won't be used man. I felt the same way as you for a couple of months. Just got finished reading Fate of the Jedi and Darth Plagues. Loved the story of Abeloth. Honestly I want them to go that route for the St. Have the villain be a dark side abomination of some sort. But there's no way they're using all of the EU. They might pick and choose a character and planet or two like they did with Coruscant for the prequel trilogy. Might see Kyle Katern, Jaina etc be used but that's about it.

Just too much has happened in the EU. Chewie dying, the Vong, Luke temporarily turning to the dark side, Jacen being a sith, they aren't going to waste time explaining all that or tell people "just read the books" We've already seen how The Clone Wars has destroyed the EU, episodes 7-9 will be much worse.

Last edited:
l :lol: Going have to accept that the EU won't be used man. I felt the same way as you for a couple of months. Just got finished reading Fate of the Jedi and Darth Plagues. Loved the story of Abeloth. Honestly I want them to go that route for the St. Have the villain be a dark side abomination of some sort. But there's no way they're using all of the EU. They might pick and choose a character and planet or two like they did with Coruscant for the prequel trilogy. Might see Kyle Katern, Jaina etc be used but that's about it.

Just too much has happened in the EU. Chewie dying, the Vong, Luke temporarily turning to the dark side, Jacen being a sith, they aren't going to waste time explaining all that or tell people "just read the books" We've already seen how The Clone Wars has destroyed the EU, episodes 7-9 will be much worse.

[Doc Holliday] Ahhh, an educated man [Doc Holliday]

Explain my foot. You've seen their intentions, a different movie from whatever era each year, year after year after year.

They don't have to baby step hold our hand thru the 45+ years after ANH, they just have to go bit by bit. The books go forwards and backwards, interweaving thru time periods, so can the movies. And they don't have to stay EXACT, just outlined.

They could start 7 with Vong, and no one even know who or what Thrawn is. 8 years later, they go back to 5 years after Jedi, hello Mr Thrawn.

It's so easy, and so simple.

Comic books are getting made, they aren't going back and making Superman wear pink and purple spandex. Wolverine gets made with generic attire, but they didn't make him have mind control as his mutant power. They stick to the core of the stories and work the new stuff in. That's all they have to do here.

Why would they, as a company, buy up this entire universe, and then delete 20 years of material, for one trilogy? Explain to me that thinking.

I KNOW it's not going to be word for word based off the EU, I don't need it to be, but people are in here acting like whole knew stories and characters are going to take over.

Han and Leia don't have 3 kids, they have 19.
Chewbaca retires to become a family man.
Luke becomes the Emperor.
Lando has kids.
Wedge becomes a Jedi that turns to the Dark Side.

Why? Why would they want that, knowing all the material they already have is enough to fill 50 movies EASY? That's without even doing origin flicks, or new material, or expanding 50+ years after Jedi, etc.

I don't see it. I think they use plenty of the EU. Expand upon it, surely. But completely delete and just random start passin out kids to characters, naw.

l :lol: Going have to accept that the EU won't be used man. I felt the same way as you for a couple of months. Just got finished reading Fate of the Jedi and Darth Plagues. Loved the story of Abeloth. Honestly I want them to go that route for the St. Have the villain be a dark side abomination of some sort. But there's no way they're using all of the EU. They might pick and choose a character and planet or two like they did with Coruscant for the prequel trilogy. Might see Kyle Katern, Jaina etc be used but that's about it.

[Doc Holliday] Ahhh, an educated man [Doc Holliday]

Explain my foot. You've seen their intentions, a different movie from whatever era each year, year after year after year.

They don't have to baby step hold our hand thru the 45+ years after ANH, they just have to go bit by bit. The books go forwards and backwards, interweaving thru time periods, so can the movies. And they don't have to stay EXACT, just outlined.

They could start 7 with Vong, and no one even know who or what Thrawn is. 8 years later, they go back to 5 years after Jedi, hello Mr Thrawn.

It's so easy, and so simple.

Comic books are getting made, they aren't going back and making Superman wear pink and purple spandex. Wolverine gets made with generic attire, but they didn't make him have mind control as his mutant power. They stick to the core of the stories and work the new stuff in. That's all they have to do here.

Why would they, as a company, buy up this entire universe, and then delete 20 years of material, for one trilogy? Explain to me that thinking.

I KNOW it's not going to be word for word based off the EU, I don't need it to be, but people are in here acting like whole knew stories and characters are going to take over.

Han and Leia don't have 3 kids, they have 19.
Chewbaca retires to become a family man.
Luke becomes the Emperor.
Lando has kids.
Wedge becomes a Jedi that turns to the Dark Side.

Why? Why would they want that, knowing all the material they already have is enough to fill 50 movies EASY? That's without even doing origin flicks, or new material, or expanding 50+ years after Jedi, etc.

I don't see it. I think they use plenty of the EU. Expand upon it, surely. But completely delete and just random start passin out kids to characters, naw.

Look at Star Trek. That franchise had a much more established continuity then Star Wars. JJ Abrams still found a way to make his own story w/o being held to the TV series and movies. The Star Wars movies are generally considered a notch above the TV shows in canon, and the TV shows are higher than the books, comics, games etc. That's straight from Lucas film. You really think he's going to hold himself to some books that most people think are rubbish? Nah.

Now the spin offs are an entirely different story. I do expect them to do some of those movies based around the EU. But the numbered saga won't.

Now the spin offs are an entirely different story. I do expect them to do some of those movies based around the EU. But the numbered saga won't.

Ok, that's interesting. I can see where you're going.

Origin stories EU, #'d movies are "new" stories yet untold. Ok, I can get with that.

One problem.

If they are to do that, they can't erase anything then. So, they can't have Jaina in origin movies, and her name is Sarah in the #'s, right? Continuity has to stay on point.

They can IGNORE things, and just focus on old stars, Han, Leia, etc, but they can't delete or something to that effect.

I get what you mean tho, that sounds reasonable a lil bit. We'll see. It's why I want to know some castings so we know for sure what and where they're going with all this. I'm surprised nothing has been announced yet.

Ya'll are trippin'. JJ Abrams is going to knock it out of the park with the next Star Wars flick. I trust him implicitly. Everything will be fine.

Cp setting himself up for dissapointment :lol:

I understand where he's coming from, the EU is what got me back into Star Wars. I love the stories they've told. I was upset when I found out they'd likely go in a different direction than it. But this is the first time since 1980 that a new Star Wars movie is coming out and we don't know anything about the story. We knew what was going to happen in Episodes 1-3 since A New Hope. It's exciting not knowing what's going to happen in these movies. Again I love the EU, but I wouldn't give up that sense of wonderment for its preservation.

And yes I agree, JJ Abrams is going to knock this outta the park. Star Wars is my favorite fictional intellectual property period. I screamed like a little girl when the deleted scene of Luke making his lightsaber was released. Hearing someone say "Jedi Master Skywalker" or "Master Leia Solo" will be absolutely exhilarating.

Back
Top Bottom